The Medical Care here is not All bad! (My story)

RBM
Posted
Posted

Jack I would endorse  your comments. As you will remember I suffered a life threatening  injury two years ago. This required immediate treatment, apart from some hiccups along the way the care and sincerity from most medical staff was outstanding. 

Expensive yes how ever compared to western countries not. It helps to have what we both have, an SO that cares plus medical contacts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Consultant ( In the UK) said no need for Surgery at this time as you are only 60% Blocked ( the Arteries) to my Brain ( yes I have one)

I was also very fortunate with my stroke two years ago.  Such a weird feeling not to be able to speak or use my dominant right hand.  They did a CT scan of the brain at Chong Hua hospital in Cebu City and I kept the films as a reminder.     

All joking aside Jack - We were both truly blessed and fortunate to have not only survived but have made it out of that dark tunnel. :thumbsup:

BrainScan.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Jack has progressed very well since his stroke.The only thing I would suggest to his doctor is a brain scan.:whistling:

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Jack has progressed very well since his stroke.The only thing I would suggest to his doctor is a brain scan.:whistling:

Bad Taste ( angry baby).jpg :hystery: :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Bad Taste ( angry baby).jpg :hystery: :thumbsup:

First one this year.

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 2/12/2019 at 7:23 AM, sonjack2847 said:

W,hen I first met Jack 2 years ago would never ever of guessed he had suffer.ed from a stroke.

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, RBM said:

W,hen I first met Jack 2 years ago would never ever of guessed he had suffer.ed from a stroke.

:thumbsup: Cheers Bruce but of course like many, I have my bad days :console:

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
On 2/11/2019 at 1:25 AM, Jack Peterson said:

the Love and caring of my Wife and daughter I will be around I hope to bug you all for some time to come:wink:

Long may you continue to bug us Jack, :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1