Bbq Steakhouse,

intp
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am new to this forum and thought I would share my latest restaurant discovery in Cebu.I like my steak and ribs and am always looking for a new place to match what I can get at home. I found this place to have the best in Cebu. Maybe the African Spices, or that they import from Australia and Texas. Price ok at 525 pesos for 300+gram steak, ribs only 195. We came back with friends a second time and we tried the Crocodile and Ostrage steaks The group thought it was great. It was the first time I had tasted exotic meat. My wife had Crocodile Sisage, not for me, a pinoy thing. Larry and his family, one of my friends, had a Contreau flaming espetata, 5 kinds of meat. Not sure but I think beef, pork, chicken, lamb and ostrage. Kids loved the flaming, me too!We came back several weeks later and had a birthday party there in the Sxxxri Loxxxe upstairs...Nice place, with Antiques, we had a band and the food was very different and tasty. I saw some pics and new menu on facebook. (deleted)For the golfers out there, next to Pxrxxxall there is a wonderful golf range that will have spa, gym, etc when finished. It is open now for hitting balls! I did shank a few and then we went to Pxxxmxll. xxt of xxxxx also has an outdoor bar. 35 pesos, i like the price.

Edited by Boss Man
removed link

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I am new to this forum and thought I would share my latest restaurant discovery in Cebu.I like my steak and ribs and am always looking for a new place to match what I can get at home. I found this place to have the best in Cebu. Maybe the African Spices, or that they import from Australia and Texas. Price ok at 525 pesos for 300+gram steak, ribs only 195. We came back with friends a second time and we tried the Crocodile and Ostrage steaks The group thought it was great. It was the first time I had tasted exotic meat. My wife had Crocodile Sisage, not for me, a pinoy thing. Larry and his family, one of my friends, had a Contreau flaming espetata, 5 kinds of meat. Not sure but I think beef, pork, chicken, lamb and ostrage. Kids loved the flaming, me too!We came back several weeks later and had a birthday party there in the Saxxxri Loxxxe upstairs...Nice place, with Antiques, we had a band and the food was very different and tasty. I saw some pics and new menu on facebook. (deleted)For the golfers out there, next to Pxxxall there is a wonderful golf range that will have spa, gym, etc when finished. It is open now for hitting balls! I did shank a few and then we went to Parxxxxall. xxt of Axxxa also has an outdoor bar. 35 pesos, i like the price.
Nice tryBut if you want to advertise your business here you are best to contact me for our rates.