It`s a boy

Recommended Posts

Posted

Pass on my congratulations please Kev :)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

Well it might be now but that's (apparently) not guaranteed for a lifetime any more. Nonetheless congratulations on the birth of a healthy baby.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

Congrats

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

I've got no idea who they are but please pass on my congratulations 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

And here's me thinking by the title it was another of Insites jokes!

Congratulations to you both, Eddie n Noime,  :thumbsup:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
1 hour ago, Kuya John said:

And here's me thinking by the title it was another of Insites jokes!

Congratulations to you both, Eddie n Noime,  :thumbsup:

Now now

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted

For the sake of complete accuracy it was 5 pounds 12 ounces. A real cutie - meaning he looks more like Noime lol.

  • Love it 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
9 minutes ago, davewe said:

For the sake of complete accuracy it was 5 pounds 12 ounces. A real cutie - meaning he looks more like Noime lol.

I will stand corrected, ounces are they English or American because your pints are smaller than ours.

  • Hmm thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

I will stand corrected, ounces are they English or American because your pints are smaller than ours.

Doesn't matter which pint's Kev;; the baby will be on bottles :56da632e94212_1(60):

Oh yes just realised a Valentine Baby. :cheersty:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...