SM 3 Day Sale Or This?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I told my wife I would rather watch mud being dredged than join her at the SM 3 day sale and it was a good decision.

• Love it 2
  • Haha 3

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

What kind of mud was it?:hystery:

• Haha 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Don, is that Alava Pier?  You should continue to video tape the whole dredging process.  There might be dead sailors and marines that were reported missing, probably went over the side as they stagger to find their rack.....he, he.  

A 3 day sales event anywhere?  I wouldn't go near that ground zero.........

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Jake said:

Hey Don, is that Alava Pier?  You should continue to video tape the whole dredging process.  There might be dead sailors and marines that were reported missing, probably went over the side as they stagger to find their rack.....he, he.  

Yes, that is the end of Alava.  I wonder where they put that mud?

• Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Write a letter to SM management asking that they place benches at the entrances of their stores. The husbands have a place to seat while waiting for their spouses. If they want to make additional money, add a coffee shop at the entrance.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Do they actually reduce the prices in these sales.I have found it mostly to be the same after.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Do they actually reduce the prices in these sales.I have found it mostly to be the same after.

Not much of a sale if you ask me.  They say up to 70% off but very few items are on sale for big discounts.  I always joke that they first raise the prices!

However, my wife went for a 3 hour period when you get an extra 10% off every item if you have the SM Advantage care.  She did find some nice silver jewelry sets marked down from 600-1200 to only 200, less 10%.

I'll stick with the mud.  Nice breeze, open windows and the mud is free!

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jake said:

As long as they stopped at Spanish Gate first they should be ok.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

As long as they stopped at Spanish Gate first they should be ok.

Hey Arizona Stud,

You've brought back some fuzzy memories about this famous pit stop, the Spanish Gate.  Memories are a bit fuzzy because I'm usually 3 sheets to the wind....he, he.  

I believe SM mega mall is just walking distance from main gate and plenty of "distractions" along the way.   As far as dredging the mud, perhaps they should dredge Shit River, my former work location.  Eventually promoted to master coin diver, PADI certified.....he, he.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Not much of a sale if you ask me.  They say up to 70% off but very few items are on sale for big discounts.  I always joke that they first raise the prices!

However, my wife went for a 3 hour period when you get an extra 10% off every item if you have the SM Advantage care.  She did find some nice silver jewelry sets marked down from 600-1200 to only 200, less 10%.

I'll stick with the mud.  Nice breeze, open windows and the mud is free!

There was a post on FB where they showed a photo of an item in the sale and it was marked 30% off but you could see the old price tag and the new one and the new one had been increased to accommodate the 30%. Gimmicks they are very good at this.

• Like 2