SM 3 Day Sale Or This?

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jake said:

Hey Arizona Stud,

You've brought back some fuzzy memories about this famous pit stop, the Spanish Gate.  Memories are a bit fuzzy because I'm usually 3 sheets to the wind....he, he.  

I believe SM mega mall is just walking distance from main gate and plenty of "distractions" along the way.   As far as dredging the mud, perhaps they should dredge Shit River, my former work location.  Eventually promoted to master coin diver, PADI certified.....he, he.  

That's back when the peso coins were the size of silver dollars. Have to admit that I threw a few in for the divers myself. Most times tho I would try to land them in the boat! :smile:

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Was at SM in Tamiya was sale day, they have a super market there with a small section for home ware stuff anyway was doing a little shopping and as always in the electrical section they have a 50 inch TV full blast with karaoke, this woman large as life with a shopping trolley full of food with ankle biters in tow, stops, picks up the microphone belts out a few golden oldies and is on her way again, no-one battered an eye lid, had a pretty good voice too, only in the Philippines.

• Like 4