The Americanization/Westernization of ang Asawa

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I can understand that, they were brought up with them just as we can miss a Supermarket :wink: We are about the same give or take but unless she's doing a big Shop she can get all locally for daily needs :smile:

Yes, she only mentions it when it comes to buying just one thing, such as sanitary napkins :wink: :smile:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

buying just one thing, such as sanitary napkins

Can we take it you don't have little convenience stores is your Local, Pharmacy or such?

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Can we take it you don't have little convenience stores is your Local, Pharmacy or such?

We have, but it takes just as long to get to the those places as it does to go to the Supermarket.  Back home, the Sari Sari was literally just down a flight of stairs.

• Like 1
  • I'm Confused 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Mark Berkowitz said:

We have, but it takes just as long to get to the those places as it does to go to the Supermarket.

:hystery: Well Mark if Yours is anything like Mine, when in a Supermarket there is no such thing as only 1 (one ) Item Bought, That to me, was the Motto & Reason of Super markets, get em In and we got all they need whether they Need it now or Later 

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

Back home, the Sari Sari was literally just down a flight of stairs.

:whistling: Back Home in the PI ? I take it that would have been your wifes answer as it would be Mine, Whatever she was Grumpy about it would be "Back Home" Blah Blah :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
Nickleback99
Posted
Posted
On 6/8/2019 at 7:43 AM, Gary D said:

We will see if it lasts once we move back this coming September, we'll see how long it takes her to go native.

Over/Under is 3 days max If with her family. :cheersty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I can't find Garys Quote on this so just the words ******We will see if it lasts once we move back this coming September, we'll see how long it takes her to go native.****** but you will know when this happens;

Cooking(Indoors).jpg  :whistling:

• Haha 4