No More trips to City Burger (Dumaguete)

Balisidar
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Funny thing is not once have l had any food poisoning from takeout or restaurants. No that's  a lie, maybe once but to pinpoint why or where it came from is difficult. Anyway recently l have become a fan of chow king. 

Anyway else like Chow king ? 

Chow king is good.  Never got sick from there before.  I also like Jollie Bee chicken.  The burgers not so much.

• Like 1

roddavis
Posted
Posted

You mean Choc King....hard to swallow! Actually they are the best in Cebu! I think better than Jollebee!

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Anyway recently l have become a fan of chow king. 

Me too :thumbsup:

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Funny thing is not once have l had any food poisoning from takeout or restaurants. No that's  a lie, maybe once but to pinpoint why or where it came from is difficult. Anyway recently l have become a fan of chow king. 

Chow King food is good and the prices are even better.

With regards to food poisoning, there is a possibility some diners have developed immunity to certain strains of bacteria.  In the Philippines, I would become violently sick consuming Manila clams.  Checking with other diners, everyone would be okay.  The simple solution is to stop eating clams in the Philippines.  I also avoid other bottom feeders like tilapia and oysters because some of the bay where they are farmed could be polluted.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

If you don`t eat and just drink beer you may still poop yourself but at least you will know why. My tip for today.

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:shock_40_anim_gif: Twice since Christmas the family have eaten at the well known Restaurant called "City Burger"  City Burger.jpg It is mainly Grilled Chicken and Rice   City burger meal.jpg Twice we have had problems with Food Poisoning. Saturday we went again and I have been suffering since. Never again. I understand that Quantity is good for Business but Quality is better for my stomach

Feel for you Jack, just had a dose myself and chicken was the culprit, hope you're on the up and up.

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, frosty (chris) said:

hope you're on the up and up.

Well I will be meeting the Lads this afternoon so Fingers crossed smiley.jpg :shock_40_anim_gif:

Clermont
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, hk blues said:

I eat often at Mang Insasl but haven't had any problems but it's always been in a busy location so that helps.  Jollibee - never had a problem.  KFC- hmmm.  MacDonalds - hmmm.  Ribshack - hmmm, hmmm.

That's the secret, find a busy place and the food is generally fresh. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, roddavis said:

You mean Choc King....hard to swallow! Actually they are the best in Cebu! I think better than Jollebee!

And owned by Jollibee

hk blues
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

And owned by Jollibee

Along with Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal and  Burger King