John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted

Hi All, 

I am looking to find Expats in the Philippines, at present I spend 5 weeks holiday a year there but quite soon my wife & I want to spend most of the year there & just go back to the UK for a few months in the summer. I would love to meet English speaking Expats who live some where not too far away from San Mariano, Isabela. 

mercy phone 228.jpg

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Hi John, welcome to the forum.🌴🎉🏖

John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted

Many thanks for your message, although I have been to the Philippines a number of times, I do find where we live near San Mariano, Isabela rather difficult to meet expats and I hope this site might help me to meet English speaking guys that don't live too far away.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, John Chamberlain said:

Many thanks for your message, although I have been to the Philippines a number of times, I do find where we live near San Mariano, Isabela rather difficult to meet expats and I hope this site might help me to meet English speaking guys that don't live too far away.

I am not familiar with where you live but maybe you should try coffee shops or bars, restaurants near there. Welcome to the forum.

John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted

Many thanks for your reply sonjack,  Yes I must get out a bit more instead of staying out in the country at our farm, we live 45 minutes from Cauayan City near San Mariano.

mercy phone 1004.jpg

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Sweet, we can understand you’re hanging out at home!

earthdome
Posted
Posted
On 2/23/2019 at 4:18 AM, John Chamberlain said:

Hi All, 

I am looking to find Expats in the Philippines, at present I spend 5 weeks holiday a year there but quite soon my wife & I want to spend most of the year there & just go back to the UK for a few months in the summer. I would love to meet English speaking Expats who live some where not too far away from San Mariano, Isabela. 

mercy phone 228.jpg

There is a member (PaulB) who gets on here once in a while who lives near Santiago City, that is the closest I can think of.

• Thanks 1

John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted

Many thanks for that I will keep an eye out for PaulB

Chazrob0914
Posted
Posted

Hello John, As a new member myself, I am always interested in getting to know fellow members.  Do you mind to share your story a bit?

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Welcome John

Hope you enjoy the forum, the banter and all......regards JB