Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 2/24/2019 at 9:03 PM, John Chamberlain said:

Many thanks for your reply sonjack,  Yes I must get out a bit more instead of staying out in the country at our farm, we live 45 minutes from Cauayan City near San Mariano.

mercy phone 1004.jpg

Nice looking house. Have any pics of the farm? And what do you grow if you don't mind my asking. I'm a nosy guy.:smile:

• Haha 1

John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted

I am always happy to share, my wife & I  only spend about 5 weeks a year visiting the Philippines, we spend all our time with the rather large family and checking what's going on with the farm, planning for the next season, we do some times get away for a seaside holiday, Palanan is a favourite place on the East coast  so beautiful . We both hope to be able to spend 6 months of the year in the Philippines soon when we are both fully retired and avoid the English winter, 

John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted

I hope to enjoy the forum and I have been surprised with how many people have been in touch, so far no one any where near where we live there, which is abot 30 minutes from Cauayan City, when we are there in April I hope to get about a bit more as I am buying a Pick up truck, so there will be no excuses hahaha

• 9 months later...
noalin
Posted
Posted

hi john . taken a while to find this forum but also been around looking for expats to have a coversation with . 

have you moved to the ph yet or still on the cards.

i live with my wife in cauayan city but my wife and i travel to san mariano every day for work . 

be great to get in touch if you around. 

regards

Howard
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum!:6:

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum :)