Tacloban

Barney
Posted
Posted

Been trying to find a place to move to with direct access to Clark. Think I have made up my mind to move down to Tacloban, as I like it there, plus not all that far from the gf's family so that will be good for her too.

Question is, does anyone know of anywhere for rent there that is a decent standard and worth going to look at? Have a couple of options to look at next time I go but can never have too many choices I guess.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Does Tacloban have good access to Clark?

• Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Barney said:

Been trying to find a place to move to with direct access to Clark. Think I have made up my mind to move down to Tacloban, as I like it there, plus not all that far from the gf's family so that will be good for her too.

Question is, does anyone know of anywhere for rent there that is a decent standard and worth going to look at? Have a couple of options to look at next time I go but can never have too many choices I guess.

Thanks.

Nobody knows what you are looking for. Best thing to do is come and look for yourself. Plenty of places to rent. Take your time and don't rush into anything. 1 star hotels are plentiful. That's what I did.:56da64af91f92_23_11_602:

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Barney said:

plus not all that far from the gf's family so that will be good for her too

Is this a good thing?  Hmmm... I wouldn't even do this if we lived in the US... 

• Like 2

Barney
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, bows00 said:

Is this a good thing?  Hmmm... I wouldn't even do this if we lived in the US... 

Still far enough, a boat ride away.

• Like 2

Barney
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Gary D said:

Does Tacloban have good access to Clark?

One hour flight between the two.

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Flights from Clark have increased recently but tend to come and go over the years. Manila is not far away so only a drive up the NLEX I guess.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Barney said:

Still far enough, a boat ride away.

I consider myself lucky. The mother in law is our housekeeper who I pay P6k per month live out. (she lives with a boyfriend) I give the extended family from the province P5k every Dec. for x-mas.:mellow:

• Like 1