My scamming grave robbing forgery artists Filipino family

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Never a dull moment with some of the family members. This may be a new low.

Over the past twenty years they have stolen three properties from other family members including my father in law. Forgery bribes and lies.

Early this month we found out they were scamming to steal the nice crypt of a much loved well to do great auntie who passed away some years ago. In fact the bones were already moved and they had sold (pending) the crypt. Long story short some quick phone calls, lawyers and the honest cemetery company prevented the crime.

I had the privilege to know the auntie she was special. Was a major (nurse) in the Army and met General MacArthur showed me pictures of them in a hospital. We are attempting to find those pictures.

Even dead folks may get scammed in da Philippines 🇵🇭.👻

• Like 4
  • Hmm thinking 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

What can I say.

• Hmm thinking 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Unfortunately, a lot of people in this world have no morals. However, this is a new low for me to hear about.

• Like 1

RubberChicken
Posted
Posted

I was on the bad end of the stick, given the stink eye, have my own stories, but this one deserves extra credit. 

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Two and a bit years into my retirement here and I must be getting hardened to the scams. There's no limits I'm finding which is pretty sad 

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Old55 said:

Never a dull moment with some of the family members. This may be a new low.

Over the past twenty years they have stolen three properties from other family members including my father in law. Forgery bribes and lies.

Early this month we found out they were scamming to steal the nice crypt of a much loved well to do great auntie who passed away some years ago. In fact the bones were already moved and they had sold (pending) the crypt. Long story short some quick phone calls, lawyers and the honest cemetery company prevented the crime.

I had the privilege to know the auntie she was special. Was a major (nurse) in the Army and met General MacArthur showed me pictures of them in a hospital. We are attempting to find those pictures.

Even dead folks may get scammed in da Philippines 🇵🇭.👻

Umpteen years ago I had a fake "big bike" complete with leather saddle bags. One time I accidently left the ownership title in one of the bags when I let my ex bro in law borrow it. I noticed later that it was missing and confronted him. Who me? was his response. Went to the cop station and told them I would pay for the gas in their car if they would help me out. We went to his house but he supposedly wasn't there. Word got around that the cops were at his house and 2 days later I got the title back. Turns out that he pawned it and had to go scrounge up some money to get it back. Some people are thick faced here for sure!:angry:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 3/1/2019 at 9:53 AM, RubberChicken said:

I was on the bad end of the stick, given the stink eye, have my own stories, but this one deserves extra credit. 

Stink Eye?.

John Chamberlain
Posted
Posted

Its terrible & there seem to be no limits to how low some will sink, the scammers of course treat it as a profession & are therefore very professional, thank goodness my wife's brothers & sisters are good genuine people 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, RBM said:

Stink Eye?.

Dirty looks Bruce

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Dirty looks Bruce

A friend of Cool Hand Luke? :tongue: