Just now, Arizona Kid said:

Google it and you won't have to wait.:smile:

Nah! Too busy killing Dogs for the neighbours dinners

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

On a more serious note, if the Locals fed their dogs properly they would have no need to mooch about looking for food which is where the majority of Problems start :wink:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, jimeve said:

Uk or US Amazon?

USA

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Viking said:

Cheapest solution would be earpluggs :tiphat:

I always use my Westinghouse 20 inch 150 watt fan at the head of the bed when it's time to go night night. It makes so much noise that I can't hear much of anything else.:89:

• Love it 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Ok here it is my friend has one and says it works well. Actually he got me to order him another for the back of his house

Amazon.png

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

On a more serious note, if the Locals fed their dogs properly they would have no need to mooch about looking for food which is where the majority of Problems start :wink:

And if they treated them like pets instead of pieces of property, keeping them collard inside of a cage outside of their houses to act as burglar alarms with no petting or playing then I would think that Filipinos have some compassion for animals. I see it every day and still can't get used to it!:angry:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

And if they treated them like pets instead of pieces of property, keeping them collard inside of a cage outside of their houses to act as burglar alarms

In One :58:

• Love it 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Viking said:

Cheapest solution would be earpluggs :tiphat:

Don't think my tenant would agree to wearing them, I have some earplugs when the red horse don't work.:cheersty: 

• Haha 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

And if they treated them like pets instead of pieces of property, keeping them collard inside of a cage outside of their houses to act as burglar alarms with no petting or playing then I would think that Filipinos have some compassion for animals. I see it every day and still can't get used to it!:angry:

They run about in packs chasing other dogs then they start fighting and yelping, it's getting to the point of taking legal action and get a dog warden.

I wouldn't mind if they control their dogs and put them in cages, easy for me to throw some rat poison in :571b119686cf7_1(72): 

• Sad 1