15 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

How does that work?  Does it look good and the glass is still clear?

Just makes the original glass thicker. It's brown tinted.

• Like 1

@ jimeve I have been using the device for a week now and yes it does work on the next doors dogs who are the most problem. I will move the location next week so they don`t get used to where the sound comes from and avoid that area. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 1:56 PM, sonjack2847 said:

@ jimeve I have been using the device for a week now and yes it does work on the next doors dogs who are the most problem. I will move the location next week so they don`t get used to where the sound comes from and avoid that area. 

Got one of those cheaper models from Shopee, works to a point, kept the nearby dog from barking which is 10 foot from my head. Only got it yesterday so still not convinced. A flashlight seems to work and my raised voice telling them where to go :508:

• Thanks 1

On 3/13/2019 at 1:56 PM, sonjack2847 said:

How does it work exactly?... do you jusr switch it on and leave it ...to send an ultra sonic wave... or is it activated only when they bark?