Jump to content

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Is the menu you give them attractive? How's the ambiance? :89:

He don`t have photos on the menu

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Is the menu you give them attractive? How's the ambiance? :89:

 Better than your attempt at Humour :wink: No wait, a little OTT I feelembarrased  man.jpg, so sorry for that little outburst but yes, menu is good and the Ambiance is that that they need to live together, knowing their natures :smile:

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little & an apology
  • Hmm thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 7:45 PM, Jack Peterson said:

 Better than your attempt at Humour :wink: No wait, a little OTT I feelembarrased  man.jpg, so sorry for that little outburst but yes, menu is good and the Ambiance is that that they need to live together, knowing their natures :smile:

:boohoo:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2019 at 3:46 AM, Jack Peterson said:

Well I will be bugged, it is the Rice, they don't like, maybe some plastic in it as it is cheap stuff for them, gave them a Bowl of their Dry food and they all ate heartily, So maybe we should all check that cheap rice just in case EH? :smile:

Try boiling the rice using beef broth.  Add a few chunks or bits of meat as part of the mix.  We use to buy beef bones from the market and boil them for several hours.  That's for the broth.  The  bones are given to the dogs to chew and play, sometimes for hours.  Keeping dry food is good to give variety to their diet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Try boiling the rice using beef broth.  Add a few chunks or bits of meat as part of the mix.  We use to buy beef bones from the market and boil them for several hours.  That's for the broth.  The  bones are given to the dogs to chew and play, sometimes for hours.  Keeping dry food is good to give variety to their diet.

Haven't tried the dry dog food yet. I'll give it a try. All of my dogs really like liver cut up into pieces with the rice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arizona Kid said:

Haven't tried the dry dog food yet.

 Mine doing well on Dried food in the Morning and a meal in the evening, Good or Bad they are eating Lechon well :smile:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Haven't tried the dry dog food yet. I'll give it a try. All of my dogs really like liver cut up into pieces with the rice.

Liver is good.  Maybe the reason I never mixed it with their food is personal prejudice.  Hated it whenever liver was served at the family table.  We had either German Shepherds or Dobermanns both at the farm and Metro Manila home.  Never had a problem with burglary because everyone in the neighborhood knew the dogs could be vicious.  A couple of large, growling Dobermanns can be very intimidating.  By the way, I personally prepared at least one of their two meals to establish myself as alpha and food provider.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Liver is good.  Maybe the reason I never mixed it with their food is personal prejudice.  Hated it whenever liver was served at the family table.  We had either German Shepherds or Dobermanns both at the farm and Metro Manila home.  Never had a problem with burglary because everyone in the neighborhood knew the dogs could be vicious.  A couple of large, growling Dobermanns can be very intimidating.  By the way, I personally prepared at least one of their two meals to establish myself as alpha and food provider.

My dogs really like the canned sardines mixed in with the rice also. I give them that about once a week or so. I only prepare their food on Sun. The rest of the time it's the mom in law. I'm the one who always feeds them tho. First meal is about 8 am. and the second around 3 pm. They like a snack of Skyflake crackers that I toss to them in small pieces and most times catch them with their mouth except for Kendra, the oldest one who is blind in one eye. Have to place it in front of her so she can smell where it is. My only male dog will get out of his 20 square ft. prison in a day or 2 when the females go out of heat.:smile:

16 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Try boiling the rice using beef broth.  Add a few chunks or bits of meat as part of the mix.  We use to buy beef bones from the market and boil them for several hours.  That's for the broth.  The  bones are given to the dogs to chew and play, sometimes for hours.  Keeping dry food is good to give variety to their diet.

Haven't tried the dry dog food yet. I'll give it a try. All of my dogs really like liver cut up into pieces with the rice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Haven't tried the dry dog food yet. I'll give it a try. 

If you like it, you can then try it out on the dogs! :smile:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...