Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I did mine in Cebu last November, copy of passport, 2 pics, fill in a form, got there at 8am all done and dusted by 9am. Cost was 500 pesos

Edited by frosty (chris)
add price

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: Which One Snowy? here in Dumaguete ( A Satellite office) we can't get an ECC :smile:

Mine was done in a tiny office in the Municiple building in Puerto Galera. You leave the forms there and the officer takes them to Calapan to get actioned. Returned within 24hrs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Mine was done in a tiny office in the Municiple building in Puerto Galera. You leave the forms there and the officer takes them to Calapan to get actioned. Returned within 24hrs. 

:shades: So really it was done at a main office but the satellite, Accepted the Forms and Money?

  • Hmm thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:shades: So really it was done at a main office but the satellite, Accepted the Forms and Money?

Calapan is a field office. The one in Puerto is basically a guy who turns up with a briefcase with blank forms. They give him a room about 6ft x 4ft to set up in and it's only open from 9am to 1pm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Calapan is a field office. The one in Puerto is basically a guy who turns up with a briefcase with blank forms. They give him a room about 6ft x 4ft to set up in and it's only open from 9am to 1pm. 

Scratching Head.jpg So not really an official BI Office now of course I would suspect am as others may be,confused-man.png Confused :huh:

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Scratching Head.jpg So not really an official BI Office now of course I would suspect am as others may be,confused-man.png Confused :huh:

I think it's due to the large amount of ex pats in the area. The mayor supports it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snowy79 said:

I think it's due to the large amount of ex pats in the area. The mayor supports it. 

what can I sayWho knows (dave (1).jpg seems like a fixer to me but Hey Ho if everyone is happy then who am I to say anything :smile: just that we are according to BI over 4,000 ex[pats registered in Dumaguete so maybe our mayor will have a bash at BI for us

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

what can I sayWho knows (dave (1).jpg seems like a fixer to me but Hey Ho if everyone is happy then who am I to say anything :smile: just that we are according to BI over 4,000 ex[pats registered in Dumaguete so maybe our mayor will have a bash at BI for us

The guy or at times two guys that operate out of Puerto Galera also work in Calapan. They are immigration officers. One of whom has worked in immigration over 20 years. Having been to immigration in Calapan a couple of times there's rarely any customers there, at Puerto Galera there's a steady stream. 

  • Hmm thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive got to ask today's  stupid question

What  on earth  is an ECC ?

:bonk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bastonjock said:

Ive got to ask today's  stupid question

What  on earth  is an ECC ?

:bonk:

An exit clearance certificate.  A piece of paper that proves you don't have outstanding legal issues against you if you've been in the Philippines over one year and want to leave. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...