Carrying Coals to Newcastle

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Laugh icon.jpg JB you jest of Course. They are a huge delicacy here cooked chicken feet.jpg or are you really pulling our legs:56da632e94212_1(60):

Wow they look delicious Jack, but I prefer BBQ chicken ribs or Sweet n Sour chicken lips :th_thbarbaque:

( this topic is turning into real nail biting stuff )

Edited by Kuya John

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Wow they look delicious Jack, but I prefer BBQ chicken ribs or Sweet n Sour chicken lips :th_thbarbaque:

( this topic is turning into real nail biting stuff )

It`s finger licking good.

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 3/5/2019 at 8:14 PM, JDDavao said:

I was very surprised to find sirloin and T-bone steaks at SM Ecoland the other day. They were small but real. They also had some big hunks of sirloin. I was tempted to ask the boy to cut me a 1-inch steak from one piece but didn't. I got some giant beef "cubes" that I'll cut up smaller and cook with cubed pork, sausages and black beans for a make-shift feijoada. I like the BBQ sausages from Swiss Deli here in Davao.

I usually buy Johnsonville smoked sausage for my breakfast meat. Either that or have bacon. Longganisa is good but I literally burp it ALL day and I can't stand that anymore.

I suppose I miss decent tomatoes the most.

I've got a pack of Johnsonville beddar cheddar in the freezer right now waiting for me to add it to the Gumbo I make with the chicken and shrimp. It won't be waiting long!

Never seen imported US steaks at an SM before. Maybe it's a new thing.:SugarwareZ-047: