How old do you feel and look

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Two questions here the first is how old do you feel really, and don’t say your partners age, and the second question is do you look you age.

Myself I feel around 40 and I have been told I do not look my age of 60, this could be because of myself keeping fit and trying to look after myself better then I use too, exercising more and walking more.

Emma has mentioned about colouring my hair, but I went gray in my late 20s so any other colour on my head other then gray I would feel uncomfortable, then again at lease I have hair .

There are the odd moments when I do feel older like when the man flu hits but that’s not too often.

• Like 3

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Two questions here the first is how old do you feel really, and don’t say your partners age, and the second question is do you look you age.

Myself I feel around 40 and I have been told I do not look my age of 60, this could be because of myself keeping fit and trying to look after myself better then I use too, exercising more and walking more.

Emma has mentioned about colouring my hair, but I went gray in my late 20s so any other colour on my head other then gray I would feel uncomfortable, then again at lease I have hair .

There are the odd moments when I do feel older like when the man flu hits but that’s not too often.

I've always looked older than I am (which was good when I was 16 and wanted to buy beer) but... not so much now.

I'm 58, I'm guessing I look umm... mid 60s?  Doesn't help that I went grey early and now I'm rocking the Santa look :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted

The climate in the Philippines is quite harsh and could age your skin making you look older. Me plenty of Peter Pan genes, people do say I look in my 50s. I'm very active which must help but getting moving after getting out of bed in the morning can be a struggle for a minute or two. Oh and straightening my back after a long car drive can be comical.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I am 55, I feel 23, and probably look 65.  :tiphat: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted