How old do you feel and look

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I turned 29...  I mean 61 not quite a month ago...  In pics I look late 40s...  Most people I meet here do double-takes when they learn my age...  Most thought I was very early 30s...  And my gf thought I was even younger...  Which is good because I screwed up trying to date someone in their 30d....  She's almost 21...  Oops!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

I'm 66 but when I look in a full length mirror I see what in my mind looks like a 75 year old man. Too much smoking and drinking for sure. Just being honest. I feel more like 50 though cuz I don't have any serious health problems. :boohoo:

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

At this moment I act like a big kid ,it makes me feel great and happy plus if it makes others smile then I am doing something good.

IMG_20190329_102633~2.jpgIMG_20190329_102937~2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, stevewool said:

At this moment I act like a big kid ,it makes me feel great and happy plus if it makes others smile then I am doing something good.

IMG_20190329_102633~2.jpgIMG_20190329_102937~2.jpg

Truly happy for you Steve. 

My time is coming soon lately been feeling very old and worn out. Job is a golden handcuff. I have the key just reluctant to use it.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Old55 said:

Truly happy for you Steve. 

My time is coming soon lately been feeling very old and worn out. Job is a golden handcuff. I have the key just reluctant to use it.

I know it may sound stupid to some, but the fears and uncertainty you feel from leaving the comfort of the safety of the 7-5 shift, the monthly cheque and knowing what you are doing and have been doing for the last 30/40 years to doing none of those.

But it feels great I can assure you, and that is the feeling I have after a few days of freedom.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

Well, I'm 67, but only feel about 65 today... :biggrin:

IMG_20190408_141641.jpg

• Like 1

Hobbit112
Posted
Posted
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:44 PM, canadamale said:

Have noticed myself slowing down this winter, body just does not seem to recover after strenuous exercise/work. I am starting to fear if I do not retire to PH soon my body will be too worn out to enjoy the activities I dream about.

Why I made the big move this year, plus the cold was affecting my joints more and more.

I'm 63, look early 50's.  Some filipinas say I look like I am in my 30's :hystery:  

• Like 1