What has happened to BigMac

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Not to sure where to put this.

What has happened to BigMac, as anyone heard anything more about his plight ,it’s been a good month since he has said anything.

• Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I don’t know. Moving on with his life and I wish him well.

Perhaps some of the advice he received here didn’t fit his plans. IMO he will remarry a much younger lady and try again.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

I don’t know. Moving on with his life and I wish him well.

Perhaps some of the advice he received here didn’t fit his plans. IMO he will remarry a much younger lady and try again.

I have met quite a few people who do things like this and it seems it does not matter how many times or what you tell them they still do the same thing over, sad really.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

It’s does take some sinking in sometimes, ‘ look at me and the things I have said ‘,

But like others have said ,I wish him well.

• Like 1

Mick
Posted
Posted

My gut feeling was he was the scammer.. No one can be so stupid, or have such possessions in the US and can't jump on a plane and come here and help is sick wife.... 

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

An odd one, for sure. And seemingly completely disinterested in his wife's "illnesses". I mean, never asking for test results or receipts or her doctor's contact info until told he should? I would have learned everything possible about lymphoma and B-vitamin deficiency and been in constant contact with her caregivers.

But it seems he contacted the PI and is/was working with him so, who knows? Reality is often stranger than fiction.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, JDDavao said:

An odd one, for sure. And seemingly completely disinterested in his wife's "illnesses". I mean, never asking for test results or receipts or her doctor's contact info until told he should? I would have learned everything possible about lymphoma and B-vitamin deficiency and been in constant contact with her caregivers.

But it seems he contacted the PI and is/was working with him so, who knows? Reality is often stranger than fiction.

That in itself didn't raise any alarm bells with me, some people are big picture people are BigMac may have been one of them.  Plenty of other things did though!

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

One possibility is he was scammed and too embarrassed to tell us.  Another, if his wife's condition was very serious, she could have passed away.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, JJReyes said:

One possibility is he was scammed and too embarrassed to tell us.  Another, if his wife's condition was very serious, she could have passed away.

Looks like you never read his topic :89:

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Looks like you never read his topic :89:

Wasn't he the guy whose Filipina wife needed expensive B-12 injections?  Admittedly I stopped reading the thread during our 5 weeks trip to Mexico.  Besides, it was getting pretty long.