What has happened to BigMac

Lou49
Posted
Posted

I have an ear to the ground in other places......he did get scammed big time....no idea what he is doing now.

Kuya M
Posted
Posted

What has happened to BigMac ?

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Thank you for getting us up to date on BigMac , I am sure we all wish him well .

• Like 2

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Knightrider said:

Hi everyone. I am the PI in question here. Many of you know me personally, and many more have known me online for many years. Bigmac was scammed pretty hard. He estimates P6 million, but I have seen some of the numbers, and I would estimate it at considerably more than that. It's just too overwhelming to add up. All of it could have been easily prevented with a little common sense. Who in their right mind would send $100,000+ USD to someone in a third world country that they had only spent a few weeks with, without some kind of verification? He never asked for receipts or verification of any kind, just blindly sent $500+ per week, and often $1000 per week, for 6 years. The girl is sharp, but not unusually so among the scammer community. Obviously though, she is much sharper than him. Many are much better than her, offering fake receipts, etc., but she was never asked for any proof of any kind, until you guys made it more than plain to him that something may be amiss. Even then he did not believe it. He is still having trouble coming to terms with the fact that this was a scam from the very beginning, and that the money is gone, and never coming back.

Now, she is furious with him for cutting her off while he still has money left! She blames him, of course, for the failure of their marriage, and fully believes a US judge is going to award her half of his income (SS) as alimony. In her mind, it was not a scam at all, because when they were married it was then her money. We have dealt with many hundreds of scammers, and she is definitely a piece of work. No remorse, not even a thank you, just contempt at him for cutting her off, and self righteousness and entitlement.

He is licking his wounds now. Can you imagine the embarrassment he must have locally? Where I am sure his friends and family have been telling him for years that it is a scam? It is hard to feel sorry for him. A fool and his money...

So he paid you for your services and now you come and post that he's a plank? Lol nice one.

• Like 1
  • Love it 3

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 3/7/2019 at 2:28 AM, stevewool said:

Not to sure where to put this.

What has happened to BigMac, as anyone heard anything more about his plight ,it’s been a good month since he has said anything.

Going out on a limb here..He might rejoin the group as Whopper next time.:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

So he paid you for your services and now you come and post that he's a plank? Lol nice one.

Have to agree with this.  Unless he comes back here and says he gave you permission to share this information, I think you are out of line.

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Have to agree with this.  Unless he comes back here and says he gave you permission to share this information, I think you are out of line.

Hard to believe that a PI would volunteer personal information about a client. Totally unprofessional. I would NEVER use his service!:shock_40_anim_gif:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Knightrider said:

Hi everyone. I am the PI in question here. Many of you know me personally, and many more have known me online for many years. Bigmac was scammed pretty hard. He estimates P6 million, but I have seen some of the numbers, and I would estimate it at considerably more than that.

:89: CONFIDENTIALITY, ( or lack of it comes to mind) :shake_80_anim_gif:

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Knightrider said:

Hi everyone. I am the PI in question here. Many of you know me personally, and many more have known me online for many years.

Well I don't know you and this looks like your first Post on this Site.

4 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Is this true that you were paid to represent Big Mc in all his troubles?

OK, Knightrider lets us presume you have the info on his wife, tell the courts  in US what you found out and how she took him big time.

At least that way she won't get another peso out of him and be left with the court costs.

That's the very least you can do for him if you have any compassion.........JB

Edited by Kuya John