What has happened to BigMac

Knightrider
Posted
Posted

In hundreds of cases, this is the first and only time I have ever come out publicly with any information regarding a case. I debated carefully over doing so in this case. It is not like any names were mentioned, or anyone really knows who he is other than me (but many of you know who I am). However, he opened the door, and I was brought publicly into this, which I do not like at all. Secondly, we gave two weeks of our life and hundreds of dollars out of pocket trying to help him. As well, we have lost another much more valuable client and have a stain on our reputation from dealing with this instead of servicing our other clients as we should have been. His only response was "she has cost me a lot more than that".  He didn't care.

So feel free to condemn me for being indiscreet. I had my own reasons.

• Like 4

Balisidar
Posted
Posted
On 3/7/2019 at 8:27 AM, JJReyes said:

Wasn't he the guy whose Filipina wife needed expensive B-12 injections?  Admittedly I stopped reading the thread during our 5 weeks trip to Mexico.  Besides, it was getting pretty long.

You ought to go back and skim through it JJ.  Make sure you have popcorn, a cold beer and maybe share the reading with your wife.😀

• Like 3

Balisidar
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Knightrider said:

In hundreds of cases, this is the first and only time I have ever come out publicly with any information regarding a case. I debated carefully over doing so in this case. It is not like any names were mentioned, or anyone really knows who he is other than me (but many of you know who I am). However, he opened the door, and I was brought publicly into this, which I do not like at all. Secondly, we gave two weeks of our life and hundreds of dollars out of pocket trying to help him. As well, we have lost another much more valuable client and have a stain on our reputation from dealing with this instead of servicing our other clients as we should have been. His only response was "she has cost me a lot more than that".  He didn't care.

So feel free to condemn me for being indiscreet. I had my own reasons.

Whatever your reasons Knightrider, thanks for posting.  If nothing else it brings some closure to the topic at least in my mind.  I'm sure the tale goes on for Big Mac and his soon to be ex.  It boggles my mind like many other members that he let it go on for so long but, as they say, Love is blind.  Also deaf and dumb.

Edited by Balisidar
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Balisidar said:

as they say, Love is blind.  Also deaf and dumb.

And skint for for the unfortunate few, including myself in my old life.

• Haha 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Knightrider said:

However, he opened the door, and I was brought publicly into this, which I do not like at all. His only response was "she has cost me a lot more than that".  He didn't care.

Yes HE DID NOT CARE, about you or other things .

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

I think it is all too easy for the " mature gentlemen " of this world to fall into these simulations, most of us here probably know what it is like to feel the aftermath of a divorce , it can and does leave you in a very vulnerable place

Did any of you try the dating scene here in the west ? I can only repeat my own experiences, finding a decent woman who is over 50 is like finding hens teeth. Most of them lie , using photograph of themselves that had a svelt figure that they took many years before , then there are the one's who have never forgiven their ex .

Then there are the scammers , professionals who can catch out the unwary , ive experienced multiple atemempts to scam me on western dating sites , they hack the site putting false photographs up , then after a couple if weeks need your financial help for some non existing emergency 

There are a lot of lonely hearts out there guys , pineing for love , so much so that they are wide open for people who have no soul

The one that sticks in my mind is the guy who was a sucessfull busnessman , his marriage broke down , he got hit for millions in the divorce , he had two children which he supported and brought up 

He later found out through his new partner that he was infertile , dna proved that his children were not his biological childen 

What kind of a woman does that to a man ?

This can happen to both sexes , women get scammed by younger men as well as guys with younger women 

I feel sorry for anyone who experiences such a betrayal 

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Balisidar
Posted
Posted

I just went back through some of the posts in the charity forum where big Mac posted about his wife.  Call me a stickler for details but his math doesn't seem to add up according to my calculations, which are limited according to the information but from one of his posts.

On 1/10/2019 at 11:36 PM, canadamale said:

if he is  married to the woman and sending her say 800 dollars US a month, cannot she say that is her support money. Is there not also a child involved. As for lying about the health issues  would she not only say that is the only way I can get the cheap old basturd to support us. If he does not want to support her stop sending money, but in the end she is still his wife and leagally intiitled to his support.

I have supported her and the child very well. However $500 weekly for two years to get her meds for a fake disease....That's just a little over the top, wouldn't you say?"

So let's say $500 times 104 weeks (2 years)=$52,000.  52000*50 (usd exchange rate)=2,600,000 pesos.

So what other money has he been giving her.  I know they had a total 6 year relationship so the totality of this scam is blowing my mind.  Maybe Knightrider (pointman) can provide some details or not but......like.........Wow.:shake_80_anim_gif::hungover_40_anim_gif::angry_80_anim_gif:

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Balisidar said:

I just went back through some of the posts in the charity forum where big Mac posted about his wife.  Call me a stickler for details but his math doesn't seem to add up according to my calculations, which are limited according to the information but from one of his posts.

On 1/10/2019 at 11:36 PM, canadamale said:

if he is  married to the woman and sending her say 800 dollars US a month, cannot she say that is her support money. Is there not also a child involved. As for lying about the health issues  would she not only say that is the only way I can get the cheap old basturd to support us. If he does not want to support her stop sending money, but in the end she is still his wife and leagally intiitled to his support.

I have supported her and the child very well. However $500 weekly for two years to get her meds for a fake disease....That's just a little over the top, wouldn't you say?"

So let's say $500 times 104 weeks (2 years)=$52,000.  52000*50 (usd exchange rate)=2,600,000 pesos.

So what other money has he been giving her.  I know they had a total 6 year relationship so the totality of this scam is blowing my mind.  Maybe Knightrider (pointman) can provide some details or not but......like.........Wow.:shake_80_anim_gif::hungover_40_anim_gif::angry_80_anim_gif:

Love can and does blind us to lodgical thinking , we can and do think that because we love someone,they will not do any thing to harm us , they have our trust , we expect them to have our backs

But when that love is a one way street , you can get yourself into a whole pile of the deep stuff 

It was only after my divorce did i realise that my wife of 25 years had been very manipulative during our marriage  , i totally trusted her and she used that trust to her advantage 

• Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Balisidar said:
On 3/7/2019 at 8:27 AM, JJReyes said:

Wasn't he the guy whose Filipina wife needed expensive B-12 injections?  Admittedly I stopped reading the thread during our 5 weeks trip to Mexico.  Besides, it was getting pretty long.

You ought to go back and skim through it JJ.  Make sure you have popcorn, a cold beer and maybe share the reading with your wife.😀

Yes. I should spend one night reading all the postings.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Love can and does blind us to lodgical thinking , we can and do think that because we love someone,they will not do any thing to harm us , they have our trust , we expect them to have our backs

But when that love is a one way street , you can get yourself into a whole pile of the deep stuff 

It was only after my divorce did i realise that my wife of 25 years had been very manipulative during our marriage  , i totally trusted her and she used that trust to her advantage 

Been there ,done that, but look at me now living my dream , thank god she did all that to me.:thumbsup:

• Like 2