Sharing advice and our thoughts

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

I try never to discuss anything that might cause offence to my wife as a Filipina, one thing I have learnt is Filipino's are a Proud Nation.

Yes I will seek advice about subjects before I post for clarification purposes but  after that I write it as I see it.

I have noticed that my wife has no interest in Politic's or heavy debates so I just keep it light conversations, however I'm sure a lot more is discussed in Tagalog that we would be shocked to find out! :cheersty:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Kuya John said:

however I'm sure a lot more is discussed in Tagalog that we would be shocked to find out!

very trues words JB:whistling:

• Like 1

Balisidar
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2019 at 12:29 PM, Foreigner said:

I only share the stories that my wife will find interesting, such as the "BigMac" story.  She was just as surprised as the rest of us, and couldn't figure out why the American never bothered to travel to the Phils to see his (so-called) dying wife.

I'm pretty much the same way.  I also share stories which may impact our lives or plans moving there.  She's pretty up to date on the Philippine news though since I subscribe to her favorite channels here.

Edited by Balisidar

hk blues
Posted
Posted

My wife and I have an unspoken agreement - she doesn't discuss the crap she reads on facebook and I don't discuss the bollocks I read on here!  it works well for us! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

My wife and I have an unspoken agreement - she doesn't discuss the crap she reads on facebook and I don't discuss the bollocks I read on here!  it works well for us! :thumbsup:

:hystery: I'll just leave this here then Bollocks.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

If I want my GF's opinion I'll tell her what it is! Joking of course. She's smarter than me.:smile:

• Haha 1