Sickening

bastonjock
Posted
Posted (edited)

I've just read in a UK news paper that a girl on her way to church was raped murdered and the worst part was that she had her face skinned off ,leaving g just the eyeball and teeth

This happened in Lapu Lapu

That's got to be guys on drugs 

Edited by bastonjock
  • Sad 4
  • Hmm thinking 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, bastonjock said:

I've just read in a UK news paper that a girl on her way to church was raped murdered and the worst part was that she had her face skinned off ,leaving g just the eyeball and teeth

This happened in Lapu Lapu

That's got to be guys on drugs 

Yeh, sh... happens, not just in Philippines. Very sad to read.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Yes very sad. I read that they have 3 men in custody I hope(if they are guilty) that they suffer for a very long time in prison.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

that they suffer for a very long time in prison.

IF they ever get it to Court but after the Media drop the current reporting, I tend to think we will not hear much as with other bad stories of Late

• Like 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Theres a photograph of her naked body with her face blanked out 

Its in this morning daily express 

Id support the death penalty for the killers but theres too much corruption and i fear that the dp would be used to take out opponents of those in power

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

IF they ever get it to Court but after the Media drop the current reporting, I tend to think we will not hear much as with other bad stories of Late

I would welcome the death penalty if this happened in the US. Prisoners are just too damn comfortable there with free medical and dental care and a warm place to sleep and 3 meals a day at the taxpayers expense. In the Philippines I would welcome a life sentence so they can suffer for the rest of their miserable lives in cramped and overcrowded jail cells. :angry:

• Like 3