Business Banking for our Business at Davao City,,,

Cool ICE-Philippines
Posted
Posted

I am interested in finding the best rated customer service banking at Davao City, i'll be starting a business their at Davao, the provinces, and throughout the Nation of the Philippines. The information is important for me, as I have experienced many different banking services their at Davao City. What is it I need to be careful of regarding customer service values, and which bank is more of a trusted banking service their at Davao?. Which banking service has the better customer service transfer funding system back to the US?, this is important for me and I am in need of valuable information, thank you...

i am bob
Posted
Posted

My experience with banks in Davao is limited...  Simply because I don't use them for much...  Occasionally I do a money transfer to one as it's listed on the company I use for transferring my monthly expenses...  And I pay my rent through the same bank...  Different location...  I've been happy with BDO...  But you might want to look at each bank and what their service are as well as their costs...

Cool ICE-Philippines
Posted
Posted

Yes I'm certainly familiar with the banking system there, but I certianly will look Into each one,,,thank you