Extended Visa

TimL
Posted
Posted

I got my second 6 month visa renewal yesterday at Jcentre mall in Cebu. They actually had stickers this time around. 

Hobbit112
Posted
Posted
On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

You can now get it in Dumaguete but they tell me I must pay the express fee to get it.  It is not as much as it once was so it is a good deal for me.  (Which reminds me I did my 6-month renewal last month for 11,000 pesos including ACR card renewal and I have to go pick up that dang card).

WOW!  My 6 month extension was 13,500 with ACR card and express fees though the express was optional for me at Iloilo.  I also need to pick up my ACR card but I am going to call first.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
i am bob
Posted
Posted

I'm hoping to be married before 6 months and will change to a 13a...  It all comes down to expenses for the actual date as we don't want to use our savings...  Smart girl!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, i am bob said:

I'm hoping to be married before 6 months and will change to a 13a...  It all comes down to expenses for the actual date as we don't want to use our savings...  Smart girl!

:shock_40_anim_gif: AGAIN?:whistling:

i am bob
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:shock_40_anim_gif: AGAIN?:whistling:

Yup!  I broke up a year ago with the one from before as I was becoming the ATM...  One month after the breakup, I moved into Davao City proper and found out my street had no drains...  The 3rd morning the water was almost 4 feet deep...  Two days later I ended up back in Toril...  And 2 days later I met Jasmen...   The scary part is I can see my ex's place from my fiance's 2nd floor...  Thank gawd they don't know each other...  Lol!

Hobbit112
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, i am bob said:

Thank gawd they don't know each other...  Lol!

Are you positive about this???? :console:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, i am bob said:

Yup!  I broke up a year ago with the one from before as I was becoming the ATM..

Bob mate, I don't wish to appear Rude and OTT but  did you not tell us you have a Daughter somewhere in all this? What happened? :89:

i am bob
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Bob mate, I don't wish to appear Rude and OTT but  did you not tell us you have a Daughter somewhere in all this? What happened? :89:

Turned out I wasn't the father...  Another reason I'm gone...

• Sad 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, i am bob said:

Turned out I wasn't the father...  Another reason I'm gone...

:sad: Sorry to hear this Bob but as we know, it is not that uncommon of late :571c66d400c8c_1(103): ( Well in recent years in my experience here)