• I am a member of 2 forums about the Philippines
    • I am a member of 3 forums about the Philippines
    • I am a member of 4 forums about the Philippines
    • I am a member of 5 or more forums about the Philippines
    • I am also a member of one or more forums not about the Philippines

Patsada
Posted
Posted

this one is my only English speaking Philippines forum; the other 2 I'm an active (posting) member are in German. points of view, mentality, kind of questions/problems a.s.o.differ often from English speaking people (USA, Australia, NZ, UK....) and German speaking people mostly from A,D,CH....comparing both, one gets a fairly interesting mix of opinions, hints......Patsada

• 2 weeks later...
Adiene
Posted
Posted

Im member of 3 RP forums, but im active to 1, i do everyday posting;)) well, im just new here,, and for new member its normal to read first.. i enjoy how people sharing their thoughts, idea, opinions, its nice help each other, either it is small or big help,, but it counts.. goodluck to all of us here.. tc and godbless you allAdiene

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Im member of 3 RP forums, but im active to 1, i do everyday posting;)) well, im just new here,, and for new member its normal to read first.. i enjoy how people sharing their thoughts, idea, opinions, its nice help each other, either it is small or big help,, but it counts.. goodluck to all of us here.. tc and godbless you allAdiene
Thank you for your honest reply to this question and we hope you will become even more active on this forum since all the people on here are friendly and we all appreciate the input of a Filipina so that we can understand their point on subjects as well.

Adiene
Posted
Posted

Thank you for your honest reply to this question and we hope you will become even more active on this forum since all the people on here are friendly and we all appreciate the input of a Filipina so that we can understand their point on subjects as well.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Thank you for your honest reply to this question and we hope you will become even more active on this forum since all the people on here are friendly and we all appreciate the input of a Filipina so that we can understand their point on subjects as well. Hello, im getting to like this forums, bear with me sometimes still makes me confuse to where i want to post topic ( i'm lost SugarwareZ-034.gif). so you mean not many filipina or filipino are members here?.... im not good in english though.. but i always try to communicate, tell and share my ideas as best i can. hope all you guys can understand my poor english SugarwareZ-003.gif. thank you again.. have a great day!!!ADIENE
Hi AdieneWe can understand you without any problems.Just to help you out with posting I have added a screen shot below,to reply to a post click reply and start writing below where you see this [ / quote]That way the the original post will be seen as quoted where at the moment I think you are copy and paste the post you want to reply to. Hope this helps

post-1-1260518731332_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Travis
Posted
Posted

it is 2010 & the forum is growing daily so there is really no reason for me to even look at another forum since this one appears to have some very nice members & great info. keep up the good work all

• 1 year later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Just so everyone understands why this keeps popping up, it is because when the next member votes in the poll, then the last post will pop up, and now it will be this one explaining it, unless someone else decides to post below this. Feel free to do so if you wish. I am a member of 4 forums and only post on this one and posted once or twice on Tom's friends new forum, Americans living in Cebu, but we seem to already have one of the best forums and with the best members, so no need for me to go anywhere else nowadays.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Just so everyone understands why this keeps popping up, it is because when the next member votes in the poll, then the last post will pop up, and now it will be this one explaining it, unless someone else decides to post below this. Feel free to do so if you wish. I am a member of 4 forums and only post on this one and posted once or twice on Tom's friends new forum, Americans living in Cebu, but we seem to already have one of the best forums and with the best members, so no need for me to go anywhere else nowadays.
I too am a member, but only on 3 forums, the 2nd one which is strictly retired military, the 3rd the other 2 forums which I won't mention, which I hardly post on, because they are a hard bunch to please, some used to be members here on Tom's forum, but I guess they couldn't get away with their shenanigans or troublesome ways here and left and or got banned by Tom. I do most of my posting here on Tom's forum, because there are a lot more kinder, respectful and considerate people here than all of the other forums I've been on and I hope it stays that way! Confront people nastily and or fight your personal grudge battles elsewhere, but not here on Tom's forum!