The major service

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Today, saw the 2 year halfway major warranty service on the car ( 4 year warranty) fair enough and things needed to be done as we are very low users ( 3.000+ only in 2 years) so after paying we went to go on our way, looked around the parking Area but could not see our Car, there were 3 others same colour but none was ours, the Guard said OH! Try the key see and see which one lights up ( never thought of that as we couldn't see it

Well :wow: Laugh icon.jpg It as w our car and no wonder we could not see it, During the Service they had put on the Regular Plates that arrived only Yesterday. So we left in a better mood than we were in when we paid over the Service Cost

One strange thing though, it does not carry the Region number (7) on the Plate, on asking no one seemed to know why, Anyone else notice this about region 7 new plates? :89:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

It's da Philippines. That's how it's done. Right?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

It's da Philippines. That's how it's done. Right?

WHAT? The service or the magical appearance of Number plates after 2  + yearsScratching Head.jpg :hystery: Your serve for the set:whistling:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Yes. Exactly Jack. It’s two years of hard work and craftsmanship to fabricate your plates the dealership goes to the trouble of a surprise application and you complain. I think you have a bad attitude. Gosh some people are never satisfied.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

The repair shop that services our motorhome is trying to gather international car license plates for their wall. No problem buying them at flea markets in the Caribbean. I asked in the Philippines and one of my nephews brought a shady looking guy to our hotel's lobby. He would get us one for P2,500. I declined after realizing someone's car plates in Metro Manila would be missing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I paid 200 pesos for a vaniy plate in Cebu last year.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Old55 said:

Yes. Exactly Jack. It’s two years of hard work and craftsmanship to fabricate your plates the dealership goes to the trouble of a surprise application and you complain. I think you have a bad attitude. Gosh some people are never satisfied.

He is a millennial.

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

I paid 200 pesos for a vaniy plate in Cebu last year.

I bought a black marker pen and wrote the number on the temp plates they put on the vehicle when you buy it. My daughter has the pen now like most things in the house.

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Old55 said:

I think you have a bad attitude.

:hystery: Dan my friend, My Character is who I am but my Attitude is given to me by the likes of Some that need a lesson in  "laughable humour" So I will just say  Buenos Dias to you and Kev   Good morning A Lie.jpg then sit and have a smile about the day ahead :58: :smile:

Jack :whistling:

Morning to the Rest of you :wink:  :photo-109:

• Haha 2