I'm learning

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Gary D said:

1 million for a well seems far too much, 100k would sound more like it.

:whistling: Family innit :smile:

• Haha 5

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

My experience is that 99% of people want to make a buck or two very rarely you will get something for friendship. Are you going to get another quote for the well?

If I go ahead with the well I'll get another quote  ,I think the reason that it's so high is that the ground strata is boulders , I've got 5 holes in the farm that have been dug by treasure hunters , there are boulders the size of cars and rocks the size of footballs,  it would need a drilling rig  

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Here are a couple of pics of the farm taken todayreceived_350804082205658.jpegreceived_350804082205658.jpegreceived_780235552347428.jpegreceived_2257237387935876.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

Here are a couple of pics of the farm taken today

Least nothing to burn :popcorn:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

PaulB
Posted
Posted

Watch your back. These people never forget!

• Like 3

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Bull indeed I feel, Compulsory Purchase (Eminent Domain) is not a common thing here, they don't even do it for major works I think you should dismiss that, you hold  Agricultural land that would be of no use unless they plan to Develop and that would involve DAR ( Department of Agricultural reform and that is one of the Presidents aims.Keeping this land for growing Food etc :smile: As you feel the Captain is your Friend? I would ask him as he will be the First to know. It would  have go through him First, then Barangay Meetings would be held for discussion mate, Bin there :thumbsup: 

The captain was the one who told my gf , so perhaps theres some truth to it 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, bastonjock said:

The captain was the one who told my gf , so perhaps theres some truth to it 

If there is any truth then your lawyer should have found out about on disclosure of Deeds, Mate, I do hope you have not bought a "Pig in a Poke"

Mick
Posted
Posted

Also remember, the "compulsory land purchase" is used to drive prices down for someone to make a quick buck. 

• Like 1