Safest Iner Island Shipping Service?

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Thanks RBM, I relayed the info and she will ship it to me after lunch.  Maybe next time we are in San Carlos we could get together.  Our place is in St Vincent.

earthdome
Posted
Posted
On 4/2/2019 at 8:54 AM, OnMyWay said:

I can see that happening with the bags.  We have so many bags that we are going to get rid of some.  I will search them all! 

When we travel I try to keep all the important documents and small valuables in my backpack. I always bring that with me when leaving the hotel room, AirBnB, etc.  Just too many experiences with valuable things going missing when we travel that I try to make sure things don't get lost or misplaced.

• Like 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, earthdome said:

When we travel I try to keep all the important documents and small valuables in my backpack. I always bring that with me when leaving the hotel room, AirBnB, etc.  Just too many experiences with valuable things going missing when we travel that I try to make sure things don't get lost or misplaced.

That has been my practice for years and has worked,...until my wife decided that I should use a different bag going home and changed everything over while I was dead tired sleeping.  She didn't think to check in the small outer pockets.  Well, anyway, I bet she does not pull that one again.  :89:

• 3 weeks later...
intrepid
Posted
Posted

Just a follow up on shipping my passports and keys.  We did use JRS as recommended by a couple members.  All arrived safe without delay.  Passports are now safely in my hands and will make sure I let my wife know at all times where they are located and packed for future trips!  Thanks all:tiphat:

• Like 1

Billoncho
Posted
Posted
On 4/3/2019 at 9:01 AM, intrepid said:

I hadn't heard of Air 21.  Are they located in all the Philippine cities?  San Carlos City is small and the largest city is a few hours away.  Maybe 2Go would be best.  I seem to remember seeing a location there.

For luggage I prefer canvas bags also,  Actually I like duffels.  My wife does not because she feels they are harder to pack.  They are heavy duty, cheaper, and because they are so light you can easily pack more into them than hard luggage.  I had found large wheeled duffels without a frame at Walmart for $19.95 made mostly of a heavyweight rip stop nylon and they easily last  years even though I consider them disposable.:tiphat:

I'm still using my Navy issue seabag from 79. Love duffel bags. My wife hates them too.