A little pampering

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Yesterday we was in town to get a few things and for Ems to get her nails done, and after going into a thousand shops we finally ended going back to the first one.

After parking myself in a seat and then just watched what was happening, Ems face was a picture having extensions put on then having them reduced in size and all the other stuff that they seem to enjoy, well after what seemed like forever she was done , shinny nails and a big smile and I was down £25.

Right is that it I asked, no i need my eyebrows done, off we go again and this time straight into the first place and that was it, again sitting there watching this lady with a Cotten thread in her month and between her fingers going at Ems eyebrows, it was amazing really, then it happened and I was not ready for this , “ Would you like your moustache doing “. 

Now i know there was no Jason King sitting in that chair and I have never notice a gringo moustache before and I hear emma say yes please. Ok maybe there is the odd fair hair but when you hear someone say that it did take me back.

I did miss the little tickle when our lips met last night , but give it time they will be back sooner.

By the way £7.50 for the eyebrow and tash sort out .

• Like 3

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)

My suggestion is you should take her for a manicure and pedicure and get for yourself also, it will put you in the good books I suspect.

I would suggest a 'foot spa' for you before hand - most western men don't really 'groom' their feet and nails but she'll almost certainly appreciate the effort.  It will be very cheap by western standards.

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, GeoffH said:

My suggestion is you should take her for a manicure and pedicure and get for yourself also, it will put you in the good books I suspect.

I would suggest a 'foot spa' for you before hand - most western men don't really 'groom' their feet and nails but she'll almost certainly appreciate the effort.  It will be very cheap by western standards.

Emma seems to love doing my feet and nails and even my hair, I can be sitting there happy as Larry and all of a sudden out comes the clippers ,twissors and even the bowl of hot water for my feet, then after all this I ask her what is it she wants.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1