Well! it was inevitable I guess!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

beer sori sori.jpg My favorite beer has or rather will increase in price Tomorrow to a Staggering 25 peso per Bottle:whistling: Just thought you would all like to know this rather useless piece of Trivia  :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

What goes up, must go down.  So pour one down for me :56da64a8e0a60_13_4_101:

• Haha 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Could be worst Jack,look at the price of this. 578 peso, I wonder if it tastes 23 times more better

FD35825C-41C4-4E85-BEE6-3DCF7F5B62D2.jpeg

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Yep - my tipple (San Mig Light) went up 2php to 36php at my local store on Tuesday

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

beer sori sori.jpg My favorite beer has or rather will increase in price Tomorrow to a Staggering 25 peso per Bottle:whistling: Just thought you would all like to know this rather useless piece of Trivia  :hystery:

I'm moving to where you live. It's P35 per bottle here.:shooter:

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

The thieving so and so's

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Laugh icon.jpg So I went down to the Sory sory after kev left and bought a Crate of 24 Wow saved a whole 48 peso that's like 2 beer sori sori.jpg give or take:hystery: What an entrepreneur I am :whistling:

• Haha 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, stevewool said:

Could be worst Jack,look at the price of this. 578 peso, I wonder if it tastes 23 times more better

FD35825C-41C4-4E85-BEE6-3DCF7F5B62D2.jpeg

Steve, 8 pounds and 50 pence for one small bottle of beer?  Seriously?   (578 peso).

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Eddie1 said:

Steve, 8 pounds and 50 pence for one small bottle of beer?  Seriously?   (578 peso).

Some of the craft beer wankers are getting away with blue murder with their pricing.  To add insult to injury it's not the standard 375ml bottles either, but mostly the 330ml version.  The downsizing thing has been going on in Australia ever since we started importing beer in mass quantities, which , with the exception of a rare few use the downsized bottles, and our local breweries (not craft) are starting follow suit.  

More importantly Jack, how much is a beer at "they of the Long Chins" now?

Edited by BrettGC