It's only Tuesday, Shopping?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

:89: OH! Shopping Honey but it is Tuesday, BTW what are you not at Work? I thought we could go shopping together.:shock_40_anim_gif::whistling: Hmmm so it Must be another Holiday and you have run out of Money :wink: Apparently this whilst true it was not the Answer I was supposed to Give.:rolleyes:

BTW anyone know why it is a Holiday?

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little
  • Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

It's Valor Day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, hk blues said:

It's Valor Day

Ah! then I did my bit of Valor getting the Girls that Water from the Hand Pump :whistling: ( see the Post on Wot no water)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: OH! Shopping Honey but it is Tuesday, BTW what are you not at Work? I thought we could go shopping together.:shock_40_anim_gif::whistling: Hmmm so it Must be another Holiday and you have run out of Money :wink: Apparently this whilst true it was not the Answer I was supposed to Give.:rolleyes:

BTW anyone know why it is a Holiday?

Something about heroes..heard something about it on RJ 100 about an hour ago while we were in the car.:biggrin:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Arizona Kid said:

Something about heroes.

:hystery: Being a Hero in my house lasts for as long as It takes themSprog with Mum Beakfast at dream.jpg to think up another job for me, If I Don't do it and I am back just a Bum again :whistling: ( I like being a bum, they never seem to realize I am still Breathing and leave me alone) :wink:

• Like 3

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: Being a Hero in my house lasts for as long as It takes themSprog with Mum Beakfast at dream.jpg to think up another job for me, If I Don't do it and I am back just a Bum again :whistling: ( I like being a bum, they never seem to realize I am still Breathing and leave me alone) :wink:

3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

When they ask me to do something at my house I just go hire somebody to do it for me. That way I can resort back to my bum status and everybody is happy. And they will still cook my breakfast in the morning!:laugh:

• Hmm thinking 1

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, hk blues said:

It's Valor Day

FYI       Today is 'Araw nga Kagitingan'  (Day of Valor).  

It marks the 77th Araw nga Kagitingan to honor the Filipino and American soldiers who fought side by side in Bataan during World War II.   

Its a Memorial Day for both Filiponos and Americans.   

Sadly, most Americans here are unaware of this day of honoring the Vets of our fathers' era.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

April 9 is always a Philippine holiday and has been a holiday for many years.  Anyone trying to get their tourist visa renewed on April 9 will remember in the future (Its why I know).

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

April 9 is always a Philippine holiday and has been a holiday for many years.  Anyone trying to get their tourist visa renewed on April 9 will remember in the future (Its why I know).

Oooops.jpg I feel somewhat amiss & negligent  here as I normally forewarn members about holidays in any week  embarrased  man.jpg but I never knew this one until I was out of bed so I feel I should apologize to those that went to BI. So, as I am here now with a little shame for my Tardiness   :wink: maybe a reminder then that the 18th and 19th are Holidays :thumbsup:

Jack:sad:

Morning All:photo-109:

• Haha 3