You don't know anyone until you live with them!

stevewool
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Whilst that may or may not be true, when it comes to moaning and moaning just for the sake of it, I think that us British are the worst culprits.  Take a trip back to the UK and spend a few days there, you will hear more incessant complaining there than you will do here anytime.  Just my honest opinion.     The Australian term of "Whinging Poms" is totally justified as far as I can see.

Hang about I just moan about the weather and my work colleges , hold on I have no work colleges now so I just moan about the weather.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, stevewool said:

Hang about I just moan about the weather and my work colleges , hold on I have no work colleges now so I just moan about the weather.

:hystery: @stevewool I heard you first time have you got itchy fingers since retiring or has the memory gone and forgot you already Posted:whistling:

stevewool
Posted
Posted

It can happen anywhere fall out with family and neighbours and being dragged into something.

I don’t live there yet and I have seen the side of the family that for some how Emma does not see, where money is concerned most families are like it I try to say , we live and learn .

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: @stevewool I heard you first time have you got itchy fingers since retiring or has the memory gone and forgot you already Posted:whistling:

Being out in deepest darkest Scotland Jack, the signal was lost or was it, or is it my age.:89:

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Being out in deepest darkest Scotland Jack,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :89: Not too sure what snowy will think of that remark LOL :whistling:

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I'm just about to get a new lodger due to bad blood amongst some people I know.  I've seen locals gang up on foreigners even when the foreigner is in the right but this one involves locals. 

My friend had finished with a women he'd been seeing and has a new girlfriend. They currently share a house with another friend of mine and his Filipino partner.  The girlfriend of the house owner invited my friends ex to a birthday party in the house even though she knew it could cause trouble. 

Sure enough when my friend and his new girlfriend entered the house his ex went crazy.  Throwing glasses and trying to attack the girlfriend. My mate got inbetween them and suffered quite a few scratches. 

The guy whose house it is works offshore and his partner phoned him and put the blame on the girl that was attacked.  He has sided with his partner and told them to move out. 

Personally I'd have thrown out the girl who was smashing the glasses and told her never to set foot in the house again, but it appears that the women has pretended to be setting  up the guy who works offshore with a very lucrative job.  His girlfriend whose party it was has now gone around her family members and got them all to agree it was the girl who was attacked that was to blame.  She's obviously kissing butt so she doesn't lose her big pay day. 

This is the girl that I'm convinced has a baby by a local and is passing it off as my friends.  It's my first time seeing locals turn on each other. It's amazing what money can do to a locals morals. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Yes Dan it is sad but it is a fact of life, I have often said the we ( as Foreigners) don't integrate enough with the Local but alas those of us that do learn the day to day Grudges of our extended Families and Neighbours to an extent one tends to think, Do I really need this? No of course we don't But we chose to marry our Ladies and live here so we must listen to the woes of them and try ( if we ever can) to understand what the Philippines is all about ( More so I believe on the Islands away from what may be  Areas somewhat not so troublesome)   I guess we all see things through those Rose coloured Glasses we say we have taken off But have we? Topics like this can help those that have not yet done much Integration and certainly newcomers such as a recently departed Member who maybe just could have had a better insight to the Real  problems that there are out there, Great we all get on and when we meet of course we have our Moans But when we write or read about these things have we really got anything to moan about? Personally I don't think so :smile:

BTW we have no water again today:whistling:

No hand pump?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

No hand pump?

You obviously missed my Topic on car cleaning Dirty Kitchen 1.jpg TUT, TUT. :wink: