any members in tungko ,sjdm , bulacan

bamfurlong
Posted
Posted

any british living tungko area of san jose del monte

fototek1
Posted
Posted

I only know the Muzon San Jose Del Monte area ( 10 miles from Tungko)and there are almost zero white people :) There is a German gent that's been living there for 15 years. 

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I've a friend that regularly chats to girls from the Bulacan, San Jose area.  He does it for entertainment value as almost everyone within 24hrs of talking to them has a sick child or relative.  I'm guessing it's a very poor area.  The girls must chat between each other as he gets new girls trying to friend him all the time and looking on their Facebook accounts they tend to have the same friends. 

bamfurlong
Posted
Posted

looks like i will be the only gay in the village hahaha

canadamale
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, bamfurlong said:

looks like i will be the only gay in the village hahaha

This is the Philippines, do not count on that

fototek1
Posted
Posted

There are many gays in the hair salons in the area. Most of them are girly boys.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, fototek1 said:

There are many gays in the hair salons in the area. Most of them are girly boys.

:89: My friend a sweeping Statement that can imply you have first had knowledge but each to our own :smile:

Sorry  no offence meant but with my ladies doing the Churchy stuff I get left on my own and my humour gets  you know, true to life:shock_40_anim_gif:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, fototek1 said:

On a more serious note and no jokes :wink: it seems a "culture club" thing, Ladies Parlours prefer  Effeminate hairdressers and I doubt a Straight guy would get a Job and as with this, male Barbers prefer Straight men as Hairdresser ( Clippermen) but that's OK because deep down I am a Little Homophobic ( maybe that is wrong) In the Main I tend to think that this is an Area that dispels the easy  Filipina theory in that as my wife told me, she and many of her friends do not like to be touched by men they don't know ( Straight I guess) and thus are quite at ease with the Effeminate men. As I often say we know where we are and it is what it is

OH! I know one or two here  would prefere Lady Clippers but I fear it will be a fairly long and arduous task to find one on the main street type male hairdressers But................................:shades:

JMHO

Jack :smile:

bamfurlong
Posted
Posted

errrrrr!!!! guys,  i was joking,,,i was using the phrase from the program Little Britain hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
oldutot
Posted
Posted (edited)

I plan to be in the area in September. 

Edited by oldutot
Addition words