Age related Discount cards

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well no point me saying anything more as we still really don't Know But I will have the legal point of view on Tuesday I will say something Wednesday ( when I am either licking my wounds  or clapping :hystery:)

Well if you have to lick your wounds on Wednesday don`t worry I will help you drown your sorrows on Thursday see always a light at the end of the tunnel, who could ask for more.

Edited by sonjack2847
Add info
  • Love it 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well no point me saying anything more as we still really don't Know But I will have the legal point of view on Tuesday I will say something Wednesday ( when I am either licking my wounds  or clapping :hystery:)

As for me Jack, I hope it will be clapping!:6:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, intrepid said:

As for me Jack, I hope it will be clapping!:6:

It is not that any of us really need this ( i would hazard a guess. But................. to me reciprocal Treatment of such things will go a long way in my estimation to harmonization, then again, there are many of use on Multi medication as I am and that 20% discount will add up over a year at some 5.000 pesos per month spent :wink: But HEY should it be a Clap I might let Kevin (sonjack) have an honoury  discount from me on his Beer on Thursday @sonjack2847 :hystery:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I might let Kevin (sonjack) have an honoury  discount from me on his Beer on Thursday

And pigs might fly.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

And pigs might fly.

Laugh icon.jpg bells, (Pull the other Leg).jpg That Look when your Friends know you so well.:wink:

BTW and just for the record, This Topic post  from sonjack got the 1st 503 of the day :fingerscrossed_80_anim_gif:

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little

• 2 months later...
Bob J. Lathim
Posted
Posted

I have had a Senior discount card for 5 years here,I did not ask for it,but we went to pay our Property taxes and the Lady asked my Wife if I was a Senior and she said Yes(I am 70 Now)the lady also inquired about my Hat which says,"USMC Vietnam Veteran" and my wife told her I am rated 100% by the US Veterans Administration for 4 Combat related Conditions so the lady gave her a note and said to take it to the PNP Office there which we did and when she came back I had an official Laminated Senior discount Card and not one single place has ever questioned it so if you check with local officials you may get one as I did,good luck.
Semper Fi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Bob J. Lathim said:

I have had a Senior discount card for 5 years here,I did not ask for it,but we went to pay our Property taxes and the Lady asked my Wife if I was a Senior and she said Yes(I am 70 Now)the lady also inquired about my Hat which says,"USMC Vietnam Veteran" and my wife told her I am rated 100% by the US Veterans Administration for 4 Combat related Conditions so the lady gave her a note and said to take it to the PNP Office there which we did and when she came back I had an official Laminated Senior discount Card and not one single place has ever questioned it so if you check with local officials you may get one as I did,good luck.
Semper Fi

Congrats! I have a neighbour, a British guy, who has the card BUT it's isn't necessarily because he is entitled to one - who know what transpired in order for him to get it?  If I'm properly entitled to one, I'll (very) happily take it but if not,  i''ll mutter under my breath but accept.  

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Bob J. Lathim said:

Semper Fi

Hey Bob... good that you got that discount card. 

I just wanted to say, "Thank you!" for your service.!

• Thanks 1