the Manicure and Pedicure

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Courtesy of Kevin (sonjack) :thumbsup: I think those that say against the parlour services are more worried about this than anything else;

manicures and like.jpg :whistling:

Jack:hystery:

Morning all :cornflakes:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I had my ear cut once

I had mine set on fire by a barber in Turkey. He was cleaning the hair on my ears and put too much fuel on the big cotton buds they use 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I used to get nail fungi even in the UK. I bought the expensive ointment for it but that didn`t work. When I came here I started bathing my feet in vinegar about 1x per month and it disappeared. I suppose it also disinfects your feet as well also I no longer get athletes foot.

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Mentioned this to my wife as she has local lady in when we visit, apparently the ladies husband boils her tools the night before visiting my wife to give the manicure so I guess they get sterilized once in a while.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Gary D said:

Mentioned this to my wife as she has local lady in when we visit, apparently the ladies husband boils her tools the night before visiting my wife to give the manicure so I guess they get sterilized once in a while.

Same time as they boil the chicken. Saves heating water twice. 

• Haha 3

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Gary D said:

Mentioned this to my wife as she has local lady in when we visit, apparently the ladies husband boils her tools the night before visiting my wife to give the manicure so I guess they get sterilized once in a while

Same here. When I mentioned this to the wife, she said her co-madre does the same here at the house, boiling them in water, but I have seen others just go to work with their kit... I think.  Not really sure, Maybe they use alcohol first. The women are probably well aware of the dangers of un-sterilized  equipment since they value their health and pretty nails.