Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have been in PI for 6+years on a tourist visa. 

I buy my extension every 2 months

Because of very inconvenient holiday circumstances I will pay 1 day late this month.  (my extension expire on Sunday 21 but emmigration closed from 17 until 21 here in Davao City so I will be late paying first they open on 22.

 

Can anyone tell me what the 1 day late fee for extension will be?

Never been late before so I don't know. 

Is there any sympathy for the holiday circumances.  

Thanks in advance 

 

Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked at a post from 2014 and it said p500 for late fee. 

I am now guessing that 1 day or 1 month the same fee. 

That was a 5 year old post. Is it still p500? 

Thanks, 

Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure this is what I paid a few months ago but cant find my receipt. 

 

Fine for Overstaying – (additional) Php 500.00 per month
Motion for Reconsideration for Overstaying – (additional) Php 500.00 + Php 10.00 (LRF)
Re-issuance of ACR for (2nd entry of every entry after 59 days) – Php 250 [for minors: Php 150]
Application fee is only Php 300.00 for overstaying
 

  • Hmm thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that Dumaguete stuck me with about a 1,000 peso fee for being late due to a holiday.  I arrived at 8 am the day after the holiday and the lady at reception told me that is my tough luck.  She told me next time I need to pay in advance of the holiday or weekend when they are closed.  I thought to myself "how often do YOU pay your bills in advance" but I kept my mouth shut and paid the 1,000.  She also told me that it did not matter if it was a day or a month late because the fee is still the same.  Your office may be more generous, we hope.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was late by one day on my visa at Mactan Airport and I had to pay for the whole month like P3000 + and not P500 penalty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2019 at 3:39 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

I know that Dumaguete stuck me with about a 1,000 peso fee for being late due to a holiday.  I arrived at 8 am the day after the holiday and the lady at reception told me that is my tough luck.  She told me next time I need to pay in advance of the holiday or weekend when they are closed.  I thought to myself "how often do YOU pay your bills in advance" but I kept my mouth shut and paid the 1,000.  She also told me that it did not matter if it was a day or a month late because the fee is still the same.  Your office may be more generous, we hope.

I was renewing my Passport and the new one was late coming back so I was late, I had overstayed by maybe 4 days. When I went to Dumaguete I explained the situation and asked her to be kind as I knew there would be some kind of fee. They charged 500 pesos and no more. It helps if you grovel a little.

  • Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

When I went to Dumaguete I explained the situation and asked her to be kind

I did try something similar.  But she went in the back room and talked to the "in charge" and said something like "its not me, its him who says I must charge you the full 1,000"  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I did try something similar.  But she went in the back room and talked to the "in charge" and said something like "its not me, its him who says I must charge you the full 1,000"  

Ah yes, the back room where you can get a decision made depending on the mood of the day.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...