Lost and Found!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well I guess it is no strange thing that as we get older, we do tend to Forget things, Misplace things and just generally get mixed up at times.

When I got home from the last monthly meet, Put my Change in my Drawer with the exception of a 100 & 20 peso notes that I would need in the Morning. The next Lunchtime  I wanted to go to the Store and YEP! No 100 note just a 20. I knew it was there the night before and We trust our helper explicitly. When Azon came home from work that night  I asked smiling, Hey. were you 100 short in your accounting last night and borrow my 100 :punch_80_anim_gif: was the Reply. OK, now this was well over a week ago and not really missing the 100 ( just a nuisance not knowing) I never gave it a thought. 

Laugh icon.jpg Today as my wife is at home she was helping our helper to clean and she decided to clean Our bedroom. Ok, I thought. Now each week I print something, anything, to keep the printer inks/head free and flowing  :huh: I should be annoyed really but it seems that a duster or cloth has passed over my Scanner printer for this period of time, when my wife lifted the Lid of the scanner  to wipe the Glass, There was my 100 that I had forgotten I photocopied and forgot to remove. :sad: While Retirement is Great it has its Downsides as we age.:shock_40_anim_gif:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Came home after the monthly meet and misplaced his change, well there`s a first haha like all of us has not done that. I hid 250 quid under my carpet 20 years ago 2 years later when I was decorating I found it.

• Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, sonjack2847 said:

Came home after the monthly meet and misplaced his change, well there`s a first haha like all of us has not done that. I hid 250 quid under my carpet 20 years ago 2 years later when I was decorating I found it.

:56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31::56da632e94212_1(60):

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well I guess it is no strange thing that as we get older, we do tend to Forget things, Misplace things and just generally get mixed up at times.

When I got home from the last monthly meet, Put my Change in my Drawer with the exception of a 100 & 20 peso notes that I would need in the Morning. The next Lunchtime  I wanted to go to the Store and YEP! No 100 note just a 20. I knew it was there the night before and We trust our helper explicitly. When Azon came home from work that night  I asked smiling, Hey. were you 100 short in your accounting last night and borrow my 100 :punch_80_anim_gif: was the Reply. OK, now this was well over a week ago and not really missing the 100 ( just a nuisance not knowing) I never gave it a thought. 

Laugh icon.jpg Today as my wife is at home she was helping our helper to clean and she decided to clean Our bedroom. Ok, I thought. Now each week I print something, anything, to keep the printer inks/head free and flowing  :huh: I should be annoyed really but it seems that a duster or cloth has passed over my Scanner printer for this period of time, when my wife lifted the Lid of the scanner  to wipe the Glass, There was my 100 that I had forgotten I photocopied and forgot to remove. :sad: While Retirement is Great it has its Downsides as we age.:shock_40_anim_gif:

Whenever I start losing a friendly disagreement with my GF. I fall back on the memory loss due to old age. She got wise to it pretty fast!:biggrin: 

• Haha 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

There was my 100 that I had forgotten I photocopied and forgot to remove. :sad:

Could this be called Fake News? :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
55 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Could this be called Fake News? :hystery:

Bad Taste ( angry baby).jpg :hystery:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

So Jack how often are you able to pass that fake money you’re printing?🙈🙉🙊

• Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

This is a problem with some making copies and dispatching at sari sari stores but I never thought it would be openly discussed. :mocking:  

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Old55 said:

:boohoo::1927_:

11 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

This is a problem with some making copies and dispatching at sari sari stores but I never thought it would be openly discussed. :mocking:  

Bad Taste ( angry baby).jpgme.jpg There are days when I just Don't like some people:hystery: but I will give them a little time to mend the error of their words :whistling:

Jack:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Morning All :photo-109:

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Haha 1