Plans?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Does anyone else have a wife/ GF who makes plans but keeps them to herself until 10 mins before they decide we are going to do or go anywhere? whilst many of us have the thought, do we understand our Ladies but I have to ask myself and now you fellow members, Do/will they ever understand us :89:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

If they wait until the last minute it gives us less time to think of a reason to say no.  At least that is my understanding of it.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

TimL
Posted
Posted

Unless it’s something that just popped up out of the blue, if I don’t know about it well in advance, my default answer is always no.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, TimL said:

Unless it’s something that just popped up out of the blue, if I don’t know about it well in advance, my default answer is always no.

My thoughts exactly :thumbsup: But....................................9/10 times the Pout wins:whistling:

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted (edited)

Some great replies there, but like jack says the pout comes out and then before you have realised you are on the way with them.

Its very rare I will say no unless I will be the only bloke there then it’s my foot down on the accelerate to take her there and the foot down bringing myself back home.

But I must add if I have been fooled and I am the only male there I am well looked after by the other ladies, more tea and food then I can eat.

Edited by stevewool
Added more
  • Like 1

TimL
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

My thoughts exactly :thumbsup: But....................................9/10 times the Pout wins:whistling:

Not with me. I tell her to go pout in the other room. It doesn’t take much effort to keep me informed, if she can’t be bothered to do that, I can’t be bothered to play along. :laugh:

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, TimL said:

Not with me. I tell her to go pout in the other room. It doesn’t take much effort to keep me informed, if she can’t be bothered to do that, I can’t be bothered to play along. :laugh:

:whistling: I don't get them from her  but I can say that I know quite a few here that would  get the Tampo thrown their way :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

My wife tells me in advance of most things that are happening, however, her family does not. 2 weeks ago I got a text from my wife. It read Hon Virgy and Rosalin are in Sibulan. I had to work out who they were before I could answer it was her sister and niece. OK but I have ( one of the rare occasions) had a few beers and was not driving to pick them up so they had to get a trike and get him to talk to my wife for directions. They are coming back soon but I have told them to inform us first or they might have to go straight back as we are planning a trip and may not be here. If they screw up not my fault. 

• Like 2