The Dry hot weather and the DUST

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

So on top of the 503 thing Today, I have a Dust problem. Had to have Polaris ( A/C Engineers) up because my 1 hp A/C unit is not coping at the Inverter. We had it Cleaned only February but with the dry arid dust the fans are clogged, appears that during the day they pick up the surrounding dust and at night there is enough condensation in the Unit to turn it into a mulch, this drys and the the Fans don't expel air properly. No big deal apart from the cost but  the Room it is in is used all day and in this heat a stand fan just doesn't cut it Hey Ho ain't life Grand :56da632e94212_1(60): Still at 800 for the Clean worth every penny and only put us out for a while.Another Hour and I will be a happy Chappy again  peter always happy.jpg 

Edited by Jack Peterson
some errors but ok now
  • Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Yes we get a lot of dust seems like there is no point in cleaning the patio as 5 minutes later it is dusty again.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

The guy has just shown me what they have cleaned off the Fan Blades, it transpire that it in addition to the dust there is a lot of grease, no doubt from the atmosphere from the Chicharon frying area next door and the Dirty kitchen directly behind the exterior wall of our Lot, the neighbour has just started to cook and you can see the smoke coming over the wall and surrounding the Outside compressor unit which is about 3 meters high, Not a lot we can do about that but ask them to move their  cooking range, Little hope of that I guess :whatever:  "More fun" comes to mind, Not Oh why, does life have to be difficult? :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Edited by Jack Peterson
some errors but ok now

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

So on top of the 503 thing Today, I have a Dust problem. Had to have Polaris ( A/C Engineers) up because my 1 hp A/C unit is not coping at the Inverter. We had it Cleaned only February but with the dry arid dust the fans are clogged, appears that during the day they pick up the surrounding dust and at night there is enough condensation in the Unit to turn it into a mulch, this drys and the the Fans don't expel air properly. No big deal apart from the cost but  the Room it is in is used all day and in this heat a stand fan just doesn't cut it Hey Ho ain't life Grand :56da632e94212_1(60): Still at 800 for the Clean worth every penny and only put us out for a while.Another Hour and I will be a happy Chappy again  peter always happy.jpg 

Is that your daughter Jack? HA :biggrin: About two years ago when my brain was still working normally I figured out how to keep the inside of my PC cleaner. We used to have a fish tank and I had some of those white fine fiber filters left over from the tank filter doojobby. I started using double sided tape to attach them on the outside of the PC at the air inlet points. I've got 3 of them. When I see them starting to get dirty I just replace it with a new one. Very cheap at P10 per bag and haven't had to clean my PC in over 2 years.:wave:

• Thanks 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Very cheap at P10 per bag and haven't had to clean my PC in over 2 years.:wave:

Wish I could only spend 10 peso on the A/C. My wife said thank You but daughter was a Little miffed as she thinks Ma is youthful still but has no sister here Sprog Posing.jpgSprog with Mum Beakfast at dream.jpg

• Love it 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Wish I could only spend 10 peso on the A/C. My wife said thank You but daughter was a Little miffed as she thinks Ma is youthful still but has no sister here Sprog Posing.jpgSprog with Mum Beakfast at dream.jpg

Back in my younger days... Your daughter is beautiful and her smile will melt many a young man's heart.:cheersty:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I pulled the window unit out last week to clean it.  I only clean it like once a year. Usually it is not too dirty... this time it was horrid.  The coils were not too bad, but the interior of the unit was caked with all kinds of mud.  The drain hole was stopped up and water was getting too high. All the dirt/dust was making mud.  It works much now :tiphat: 

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

It`s very hot today and we have to keep the dog on a leash whilst the workers are here. When I came back from the dentist she was laid out in the shade panting so I put the fan on her and she has cooled down. My point being is that if it gets to a dog in the shade then boy is it hot.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

My point being is that if it gets to a dog in the shade then boy is it hot.

My 4 are not eating again and I am now sure it is this heat. :Mad: at the same time while I am here, Kev, is Skye coughing a lot?

Edited by Jack Peterson

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

My 4 are not eating again and I am now sure it is this heat. :Mad: at the same time while I am here, Kev, is Skye coughing a lot?

No no coughing but not eating she is not panting now so has cooled down. When the workers are not here she comes in the house which is a lot cooler than outside.

• Like 1