Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 So, as a good Friend is off to Aus for a while, it is a 4am Start for me to get him to the Airport My Friends, I will catch you all Tomorrow. Tonight now, it is a definite Good night  said zebidee.jpg :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

 So, as a good Friend is off to Aus for a while, it is a 4am Start for me to get him to the Airport My Friends, I will catch you all Tomorrow. Tonight now, it is a definite Good night  said zebidee.jpg :thumbsup:

Make sure he is awake tomorrow he sleeps late .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sonjack2847 said:

Make sure he is awake tomorrow he sleeps late .

 Well mate he has two choices one being  are you going or Not!  I am no baby sitter whether he has "Tits" or not :whistling:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 So that is Mike ( @OzeMike) collected on time and delivered on time to the Airport for his 6 week Trip back to Oz, his last text said 45 mins late but now at J. Mall ( BI) for his ECC which will be ready about 1 pm.

 Odd really as I have never driven that early in the Morning 3.30 am, having missed his Subdivision gates as it was dark, I had to turn round and  went back from the opposite Direction that is easier to see the Sign even in the dark, only to find them  Locked but a little further down was another Gate which they Close but don't Lock ( this seems a new thing Mike told me after:571c66d400c8c_1(103):) Anyway bang on Time 4.00 am he scurries down his little Road with G/F and cases and Off we Go, ( Not Cel I guess for her, back to bed a while) Now the Trip to the Airport can be different each time I go  in Time but This Morning :wow:hardly any traffic and no one way Streets in Town before 6 am the trip was a breeze:smile: So we parted company about  4.30am and Off he goes

Trivia yes but  I just thought I would relay it as I was really pleased after a couple of Days worrying about Timings :whatever: It is what I do many Times Worry about being Late :waiting_80_anim_gif:

 Jack:thumbsup:

 Morning All :photo-109: Boy did I need this Cup 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

delivered on time to the Airport for his 6 week Trip back to Oz,

Used to be much faster to fly, 6 weeks on a plane would be to much for me. :whistling:

  • Haha 5
  • Hmm thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Used to be much faster to fly, 6 weeks on a plane would be to much for me. :whistling:

:shock_40_anim_gif::thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Trivia yes but  I just thought I would relay it as I was really pleased after a couple of Days worrying about Timings :whatever: It is what I do many Times Worry about being Late :waiting_80_anim_gif:

 

Thats one of the big differences between pinoys and foreigners. Pinoys/pinays never worry about being late :laugh:

  • Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2019 at 11:28 AM, Jack Peterson said:

 So that is Mike ( @OzeMike) collected on time and delivered on time to the Airport for his 6 week Trip back to Oz, his last text said 45 mins late but now at J. Mall ( BI) for his ECC which will be ready about 1 pm.

 Odd really as I have never driven that early in the Morning 3.30 am, having missed his Subdivision gates as it was dark, I had to turn round and  went back from the opposite Direction that is easier to see the Sign even in the dark, only to find them  Locked but a little further down was another Gate which they Close but don't Lock ( this seems a new thing Mike told me after:571c66d400c8c_1(103):) Anyway bang on Time 4.00 am he scurries down his little Road with G/F and cases and Off we Go, ( Not Cel I guess for her, back to bed a while) Now the Trip to the Airport can be different each time I go  in Time but This Morning :wow:hardly any traffic and no one way Streets in Town before 6 am the trip was a breeze:smile: So we parted company about  4.30am and Off he goes

Trivia yes but  I just thought I would relay it as I was really pleased after a couple of Days worrying about Timings :whatever: It is what I do many Times Worry about being Late :waiting_80_anim_gif:

 Jack:thumbsup:

 Morning All :photo-109: Boy did I need this Cup :hystery:

Superb service it was too Jack....I am of course still airbourne with the 6 week flight :hystery:

......landed safely in the land of Oz and was met at Hobart airport by my son Noel in his red E-type Jag...continuing top drawer pick up service! I took it for an enjoyable drive Sunday....magnificent experience! 

IMG_20190512_155758.jpg

Edited by OzeMike
Clarifying
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 10:29 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Used to be much faster to fly, 6 weeks on a plane would be to much for me. :whistling:

Filipino time?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first flight was from London to Singapore, back in 1955 (on a 4 prop 'Hermes' )  .

Took 3 days, including two overnight stops, and seven for refuelling.  I remember it well...though only a little kid at the time. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...