Kuya John

Can we really Save the Planet

Kuya J... Addressing your original OP. I will offer two answers from myself:

Can we save the planet? Maybe yes.

Will we save the planet? Probably not...glad I don't have kids to worry about...

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Can we save the planet? Maybe yes.

Will we save the planet? Probably not...glad I don't have kids to worry about...

I agree, it's a grim outlook for our children and grandchildren.  A thought has occurred to me (yeah, it's a brain fart) that we need a serious intervention in order to save ourselves.

I would love to see a strong message from an extraterrestrial warning us to get our shit together before he sets foot on our dirty planet.  Like clearing the swamp of dirty politicians for starters.  If we don't comply, I believe he will just bypass us.  Who would blame him/her/it?  

I mean, who would like to save a species that is destructive against each other and their environment is becoming more and more like hell on earth.  In front of this alien being, we're nothing but a "single cell" parasite in a petri dish.  Yeah, it smells like shit too.  

Edited by Jake
spel chek
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Jake said:

I agree, it's a grim outlook for our children and grandchildren.  A thought has occurred to me (yeah, it's a brain fart) that we need a serious intervention in order to save ourselves.

I would love to see a strong message from an extraterrestrial warning us to get our shit together before he sets foot on our dirty planet.  Like clearing the swamp of dirty politicians for starters.  If we don't comply, I believe he will just bypass us.  Who would blame him/her/it?  

I mean, who would like to save a species that is destructive against each other and their environment is becoming more and more like hell on earth.  In front of this alien being, we're nothing but a "single cell" parasite in a petri dish.  Yeah, it smells like shit too.  

We have had movies like that... but they did not help.  I doubt a real alien would get any attention either. Unless they have some boob pics on the Instagram... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I doubt a real alien would get any attention either. Unless they have some boob pics on the Instagram... 

They are a dime a dozen these days.  Aliens walking around all over.

3 boob 1.jpg  3 boob 2.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

They are a dime a dozen these days.  Aliens walking around all over.

3 boob 1.jpg  3 boob 2.jpg

I guess if they had triplets they'd all be happy! 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I guess if they had triplets they'd all be happy! 

No, you are confused.  These are for twins and daddy.  :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Haha 1

Well speaking for UK.......There are to many people milking the system already!!!!!!! :tiphat:

Edited by Kuya John
grammar