Can we really Save the Planet

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Arizona Kid said:

What a joke. Really? :mellow:

Gotta stay positive KId.......bring a little hope :tiphat: from little acorns grow mighty oaks or something like that.

• Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Gotta stay positive KId.......bring a little hope :tiphat: from little acorns grow mighty oaks or something like that.

Staying positive won't do a damn thing, and I think you know it in your heart. We ??????@d up the planet. Now your kids and mine will have to figure out how to live with the mess that we've made. Maybe plastic micro-particles will will become part of the new diet? :rolleyes:

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Kuya John said:

Something Positive.......Air Quality

With all these lockdowns and restricted travel for weeks possibly months to come, it will be interesting to see just how much the air quality will improve in the big cities around the world.

Stay safe.........just a thought :tiphat:

An added thought:  There will also be a brief reduction in the atmospheric pollution caused by jet travel. How many jets emitting exhaust in each 24 hour period is it these days ? Its a huge number.  

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, manofthecoldland said:

An added thought:  There will also be a brief reduction in the atmospheric pollution caused by jet travel. How many jets emitting exhaust in each 24 hour period is it these days ? Its a huge number.  

I agree. I'm going to bow out now because this is one of the topics that triggers me. I'm one step away from being banned. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Now your kids and mine will have to figure out how to live with the mess that we've made.

That's true Kid,

But when a 16 year old can challenge the world leaders, you got a fight on you hands.

We stay positive, we give hope and encouragement to  the next generation by acknowledging our mistakes.

Be happy kid, your part of the family......the brotherhood of man.

Screenshot_2020-03-16 Gandhi didn't actually say Be the change you want to see in the world Here's the real quote .png

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

I mentioned  about the virus and Air Pollution earlier........

2020-03-19 12.11.16.jpg2020-03-19 12.11.01.jpg

Edited by Kuya John
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

This article triggered me to raise this topic again, this time it's definitely a man-made situation.

China Limited the Mekong’s Flow. Other Countries Suffered a Drought. - The New York Times

Edited by Kuya John
spelling
  • Sad 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 1/17/2020 at 4:26 PM, Arizona Kid said:

Already happening. I read that the one in Tacloban was the most powerful on record. But hey. All of the carbine dioxide that we put into the air has nothing to do with it..It may be like some people say, a natural process. But if you don't think that us humans are accelerating it. Something might be wrong with your reasoning.:shock_40_anim_gif:

That was 2013. Why dont we have the same every typhoon season? 

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Papa Carl said:

We don't need to save the planet, it will survive without us. However we need to save ourselves, we can not survive without our planet. Our planet will do much better after we are long gone.

Just my opinion.

Papa Carl

Triple Like

• Like 2