Boracay

Hobbit112
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, scott h said:

IMHO for us this was one of the big draws, it was just so unique to be able to sit on those low chairs with the low table on the beach near the water. We are thinking of giving it a visit probably next year after all the kinks are worked out :571c66d400c8c_1(103):. Hell, why not? we are retired and got little else better to do :hystery:

1 hour ago, scott h said:

I thought the 'no tables on the beach' would be bad,

I liked the no tables on the beach. 

I found this opened up the view to the ocean from the hotels so you could sit and watch both the people walk by AND the ocean goings on PLUS it allowed you better access to the ocean from the oceanfront hotels.

Bantanyan's beaches are quite nice and wonderful to just soak up the sun and relax.  But sometimes the ladyfolk want to go shopping and there is just no beating Boracay for that, in their opinion that is. :ohmy:

Edited by Hobbit112

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I own a condominium on Boracay and will be going back out there on Sunday for a few days.  In my opinion things are so much better on Boracay. Cleaner water, beaches, improved roads on half of the island and less people.  Prices for food and drink are better than where I reside most of the time on Oriental Mindoro and I love having a choice of live music to listen to.

The one down sode is due to limit rooms and hotels accomodation prices have increased.  It'll take another two years I think then Boracay will be fully up and running.  It's by far one of the best places in the Philippines as it has everything you need.  Beaches, restaurants, a mall, cinema and loads of activities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1