"WOW" 3 surprises in one Day

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Continual reporting and Follow ups, Peacefully & Respectfully will eventually get them to realize that all we want is what we pay for (a Working Internet service.) So for today  my :tiphat: hat goes off to them. Just hope it continues the way it is now.

As I have mentioned before we have had really good service / luck with PLDT Fibr here, under the Subictel umbrella.  In three years, very little downtime, and the few times I had to call, they usually put me straight through to a techy.  At least one of those times he fixed the problem (slowness) while I was on the line.

Strangely, I know of at least one other customer in our general area who hates the service and has downtime all the time.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, OnMyWay said:

At least one of those times he fixed the problem (slowness) while I was on the line.

Yep, We tried that Yesterday But No Go then Today we found out why but good to hear another with some praise for them

1 minute ago, OnMyWay said:

Strangely, I know of at least one other customer in our general area who hates the service and has downtime all the time.

what can I sayWho knows (dave (1).jpg Now I wonder why?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

Now I wonder why?

I can only guess, but our old Navy neighborhood has two main areas, East and West.  I'm in East.  I guess the Fibr infrastructure they put in West, where that guy lives, is not up to snuff??