Rentals SBMA

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Don't forget Grande Island!!!:wave:

Grande Island has been closed for several years now and just recently Duterte let a Chinese company become the developer.  This China stuff is starting to get scary.

• Sad 1

Heeb
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

Grande Island has been closed for several years now and just recently Duterte let a Chinese company become the developer.  This China stuff is starting to get scary.

My wife's house and land in Camarines Norte sat above a beautiful valley with rice paddies and a stream with a small waterfall, we used to go swimming by the falls as the water was deep and cool there. last time I visited it was no more, a Chinese company that was contracted to rebuild a highway nearby used it to dump all of there solid waste. It's nothing but a toxic trickle now. Sad to here about Grande Island as well. I have a friend in Seattle that speaks Chinese, we were walking along the boardwalk at Alki beach in Seattle and there were Chinese tourists everywhere, he said he heard one of the tour guides say "this will all be ours someday"

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Heeb said:

"this will all be ours someday"

bells, (Pull the other Leg).jpg( Think about it)

Edited by Jack Peterson
changed Photo
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
Nickleback99
Posted
Posted
On 5/5/2019 at 7:19 PM, Billoncho said:

Nice to see someone else from Spokane will be moving to the PI. 

We'll be coming over from Bellingham next Spring, if not sooner.   

Nickleback99
Posted
Posted
On 5/8/2019 at 7:09 AM, Heeb said:

I have a friend in Seattle that speaks Chinese, we were walking along the boardwalk at Alki beach in Seattle and there were Chinese tourists everywhere, he said he heard one of the tour guides say "this will all be ours someday"

From the courses I've attended in past on China, I'm confident They do believe exactly that.   Gonna be one helluva fight some day.   

• Like 1