You know you have been in the Philippines too long when

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

When your Wife/GF/Mother in law wants first crack at the bones before you give them to the dogs!:biggrin:

• Haha 4

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

You hear a karaoke singer that sounds like cat going into a wood chipper and you think "not too bad".

• Haha 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:smile: You may have to think about this!  :whistling:

When you actually look forward the the neverending Late starting Whatever Parties :shades:

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted

When you leave the water on in the bathroom half the day so the bucket will be full enough for bath time because there's no pressure.

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

Rayj
Posted
Posted

When you laugh because you stubbed your toe

• Haha 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted

You know you have been in the Philippines too long when you start speaking fluent Tagalog instead of English.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

My wife and I requested a tour of the Brigham Young University campus in Utah.  By chance, the girl who took us around spoke excellent Tagalog.  She had known ahead of time her missionary work, as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Saints, would be in the Philippines.  So she studied hard learning the language.  The only mishap was they sent her to Cebu, but they quickly corrected it and she was reassigned to Luzon.

• Like 2

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, JJReyes said:

My wife and I requested a tour of the Brigham Young University campus in Utah.  By chance, the girl who took us around spoke excellent Tagalog.  She had known ahead of time her missionary work, as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Saints, would be in the Philippines.  So she studied hard learning the language.  The only mishap was they sent her to Cebu, but they quickly corrected it and she was reassigned to Luzon.

I wish that the Tagalog course was available to non-members of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Saints.