You know you have been in the Philippines too long when

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, RubberChicken said:

This is starting to look like an inferior forum where people look for a reason to argue instead of enjoy the comments!

It seems that on every forum there is always one person that wants to pick, pick, pick, but it would be against the forum rules if I was to say something to the like of "GO AND GET BLEEPED"

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Now the moral is we make our own forum here, so stick around and improve it or jump off, but no drama, please.  And no blaming other people.  Everyone gets their say and if you don't like that person's opinion then skim over it.

Thanks Dave, but I will change my status to a lurker for the time being.  Been spending too much time on the forum.  Need to resolve other issues like my wife now wants to do the El Camino de Santiago de Compostela (Walk of St. James) in Spain.  The minimum is 100 kilometers with a backpack in the heat.  It's not my idea of fun.  (Apologies since it is not about the Philippines.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Kuya M said:

m2.JPG
m1.JPG

I must have missed geography class that day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

When you stop using conjunctives when talking and say "have not" instead of "haven't" and the like.:whistling:

• Like 5

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted

You know you have been in the Philippines too long when you prefer using a tabo instead of using a bum gun or toilet paper. :mocking:

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

When you stand ready to cross the street and wait for the cars to come before crossing rather than wait for a gap in traffic.

When you always turn right from the leftmost lane and left from the rightmost lane of traffic.

When you flash your headlights or turn on your hazard lights before doing the above.

When you say, "For a while." Rather than....can you wait a sec?

When you prefer Novelino to any other wine.

When you add more milk and sugar to your cup than coffee.

• Like 2

PaulB
Posted
Posted

You drink beer with ice in it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted

You know you have been in the Philippines too long when you have returned to the US, and now you just can't wait for the new Jollibee to finally open up. :hystery:

jpll.JPG

• Haha 2