Jealousy or plain nuts ?

TimL
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

It's not practical for me to do so and besides my number is on my business website and this person knows my business name so could easily find a new number.

On another note we are starting to think its not the person we first thought it was. Seems everyone is against me :rolleyes:

Understood on the first point. I'm not sure what kind of phone you have but, I know on my iPhone, I can block people at will. 

And oh Lord, that's not good if that's the case. However, sims are a dime a dozen here so, it could in fact be one person who has gone to the extreme .ie "Plain Nuts". hahaha...

Either way, be safe!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, TimL said:

. I'm not sure what kind of phone you have but, I know on my iPhone, I can block people at will. 

I dont have that feature but another member said there are apps to do it but like you say, the person can change sims everyday.

TimL
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I dont have that feature but another member said there are apps to do it but like you say, the person can change sims everyday.

Here is a list of 11 for blocking apps for Android.

https://androidappsforme.com/sms-blocking-apps-android/

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

So here is the short version

Awhile ago my GF had a falling out with one of her friends. Her friend seems anti foreigner and does not like me and I feel the same way so anyway as I said their friendship ended. 

Then came yesterday a text message to me,  hi babe, can we meet tonight?  this is from an unknown number . I asked who it was and everything and she came up with a name of Trish. She says we met at the Shaka restaurant and went to a hotel 2 months ago. This is all crap and the babe, baby stuff kept comming.

I think its her ex friend trying to break us up as she knows my GF uses my phone.

Eventually I told her to get lost for the fourth time and she said she is comming to my unit, I said I will call security and police and it started. She says she will bring the police as my GF is a mistress ( Im married but separated from wife) and threatens to have me jailed etc.

So today my GF started texting her back and another argument went on and she wouldn't admit it is the ex friend but everything points to her.

Anyway is it jealousy as I am in my GF life and she is not or is she just plain nuts?  :no:

Had something like this happen maybe 35 years ago or something. A friends daughter flirted with me and I shut it down quick. She was 16. Her mom and my then wife knew each other very well. Several days later I'm sure she put her girl friends up to calling my house and asking for me whenever my wife answered the phone. Had to tell the wife what happened, but it was hell for about a week.:ohmy: 

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: You can always report her  (offending Girl) ro the/her Service provider as a Nuisance caller even harassment then change your Number (two Birds so to speak)

Just a thought here :smile:

And a very good thought JGF could file for online harassment against her. Personally, I think they are spoiled little        fill in the gap in yourself.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Seems everyone is against me :rolleyes:

I used to think I was just being paranoid, but then I realized everyone was out to get me. :hystery:

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
On 5/8/2019 at 7:34 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Then came yesterday a text message to me,  hi babe, can we meet tonight? 

Not thinking outside the box, ( No pun intended): You should have shown the girlfriend the text straight away and set up a met with your secrete admirer, then let the girlfriend open the door if she turned up. Could have been a good nights entertainment for you. :punch_80_anim_gif:

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

Billoncho
Posted
Posted
On 5/8/2019 at 6:00 PM, GeoffH said:

There are apps that will block phone calls and texts by number on both the Android and Apple app stores.

I use the app Calls Blacklist. Works great.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Billoncho said:

I use the app Calls Blacklist.

Most phones today have a Block Setting :popcorn:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Most phones today have a Block Setting :popcorn:

Maybe but mine does not. High end phones might.

• Like 2