Condominium Cebu City or Mactan?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Have any members recently bought or priced new or newer one bedroom condos Cebu City or Mactan?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Old55 said:

Have any members recently bought or priced new or newer one bedroom condos Cebu City or Mactan?

I did have a brochure for Avida Riala but cant find it. I can get another one tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

A friend of mine recently purchased a unit in Talisay Cebu. It's a development of Antara, he was amazed at all the add ons cost wise. Worked out at P160k per square.  Yet to come is the cost for the title processing.

It's difficult to choose Mactan or Cebu,  another friend rents in Mactan, says he rarely if ever travels to Cebu due to traffic, particularly Mandaue. 

• Thanks 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, RBM said:

Worked out at P160k per square.  Yet to come is the cost for the title processing.

Is that what they are charging these days wow.

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks RMB.  Our folks live on the hill above Antara Condos.

You are correct about traffic even midday it's over an hour Banilid to Mactan. Cebu City often is simply gridlocked for hours and it's only going to get worse.

Yes, Kevin the market around Cebu City is nuts.

My thinking is renting out airbnb or the like. The strategic locations would be in the City or Mactan. We like IT park and two other areas in metro Cebu City. We are seeing 5+ million for a decent small condo. Online prices new for what we like is around $200K USD. Too expensive.

RBM
Posted
Posted

For myself I have no desire ever again to live in Cebu, how ever my choice if ever....IT park and buy pre owned as most locals we refer new. Understand something to with bragging rights...

A good Alaya built unit a few seconds old sells for a heap less than new. IT has so much to offer one hardly needs to face the horrible Cebu out the gate.

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Newer used and we all know asking price is wishful thinking 

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 5/14/2019 at 6:45 AM, sonjack2847 said:

Is that what they are charging these days wow.

Kevi what surprised me was all the extra charges, my guess about 7% of the costs. His attitude which most probably the developers are aware of is well I regard it as part of the over all costs....

Worst of all he has bought it for his GF whom he has known less than 6 months.....He has been struck by the age old desire having led a sheltered life.

• Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 1